Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kahemahema

Aug 2, 2019
i run on my island an this guy look at me from other side he start doing sneak sneak sneak and then he was behind me and knock me off

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
i run on my island an this guy look at me from other side he start doing sneak sneak sneak and then he was behind me and knock me off
Thats really sad for you. But why do you think he is cheating? Also do you have any evidence?

kahemahema

Aug 2, 2019
i can not do the record it make me lag on xbox i want be youtuber but not with that lag :confused1:

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
i can not do the record it make me lag on xbox i want be youtuber but not with that lag :confused1:
Than there is no way the player can be banned/reported. Meby try bandicam i use it myself and it is a really good program for players without a good pc. Also try to look on youtube video's on how to improve youre fps on minecraft will also work really well. Hope to see next time a video ^_^

hammer4ever

Mar 8, 2018
The Upside Down
Most of the hackers use ghost clients that I think Sentinel can't help. They are already improving Sentinel but you can always report them with / report [Player-Name]

CRISED

Jul 21, 2019
Hey

Where is sentinel if you need it, I just can't play solo anymore because of too many hackers, I make kills but one of the last is always a hacker staff do something about it please
Sentinel indeed takes way too long to take action. It needs to be updated

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom