Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Tengo que decir y públicamente que el Sentinel, ha mejorado muchísimo.
Yo me acuerdo que cuando jugaba con mis amigos hace 9 meses (por decir), nos quejábamos del Sentinel pero ahora nada.
Cada vez que veo algo raro o los demás usuarios ven, ¡directamente se banea al jugador!
Gracias a Cubecraft por el esfuerzo que ponen en su servidor.

I've gotta say something and on public that Sentinel, improved a lot.
I remember that when I used to play with my friends like 9 months ago (to say something), we complained for Sentinel but now nothing.
Each time I see something strange or other users see, instantly the player is banned!
Thanks to Cubecraft for the hard work that they put on their server.

G

Gamerfull

Si, si que es cierto que Sentinel ha mejorado un montón, Ahora banea enseguida a todos los Hackers ;).

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indeed, it has been working a lot, but there are still a few hackers that are bypassing it. Good thing I don't see hackers every game like 9 months ago.

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Tengo que decir y públicamente que el Sentinel, ha mejorado muchísimo.
Yo me acuerdo que cuando jugaba con mis amigos hace 9 meses (por decir), nos quejábamos del Sentinel pero ahora nada.
Cada vez que veo algo raro o los demás usuarios ven, ¡directamente se banea al jugador!
Gracias a Cubecraft por el esfuerzo que ponen en su servidor.

I've gotta say something and on public that Sentinel, improved a lot.
I remember that when I used to play with my friends like 9 months ago (to say something), we complained for Sentinel but now nothing.
Each time I see something strange or other users see, instantly the player is banned!
Thanks to Cubecraft for the hard work that they put on their server.
Te apollo, Sentinel es un proyecto que ha avanzado muchísimo en estos últimos meses, y espero que siga así.

Emiiii

Apr 15, 2018
Lima Peru
Bueno lamentablemente seguro no es lo mismo en 1.8 ya que hasta incluso los que saben jugar son baneados e incluso con rangos. Deberian los rangos tener un beneficio de no ser ban y asi comprarian mas y si en caso un usuario con rango usa hax, se le reporta con un video.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well, unfortunately, it is not the same in 1.8 that even those who know how to play are banned and even with ranks. The ranks should have a benefit of not being banned and so they would buy more and if in a user with rank they use hax, they will be reported with a video.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Bueno lamentablemente seguro no es lo mismo en 1.8 ya que hasta incluso los que saben jugar son baneados e incluso con rangos. Deberian los rangos tener un beneficio de no ser ban y asi comprarian mas y si en caso un usuario con rango usa hax, se le reporta con un video.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well, unfortunately, it is not the same in 1.8 that even those who know how to play are banned and even with ranks. The ranks should have a benefit of not being banned and so they would buy more and if in a user with rank they use hax, they will be reported with a video.
Please... Your idea has reached some crazy levels.

Reactions: Emiiii
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day z of y
Top Bottom