Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No, just /chatreport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

iLicer_

Sep 21, 2016
BTW. LEMME TELL YOU. SENTINEL IS BETTER THAN WATCHDOG. COZ MY COUSIN WAS TRYING TO HACK IN CUBECRAFT, BUT IT DETEECTED HIM, AND IN HYPIXEL, AFTER 3 GAMES WAS BANNED

THATS RIGHT, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT SOMEPLAYERS GOT BANNED WITHOUT REASON, LIKE ME

D

Deleted member 59979

it will be, and another idea. moderators will be alerted when the player, got a lot of reports like, and im still thinking that the /report must be just for ranked users
This is an even worse idea. About half the people I report for breaking rules are ranks. This command would just be extremely heavily abused especially if it was for ranks. In my opinion just as many ranks would do this than non ranks, possibly more.

THATS RIGHT, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT SOMEPLAYERS GOT BANNED WITHOUT REASON, LIKE ME
The appeal system exists for a reason. If your appeal and/or conversation was denied that is not sentinel's fault, it is yours. You either failed to put enough information into your appeal or you were hacking. If you had put enough information on your appeal you would get unbanned, like me.

iLicer_

Sep 21, 2016
This is an even worse idea. About half the people I report for breaking rules are ranks. This command would just be extremely heavily abused especially if it was for ranks. In my opinion just as many ranks would do this than non ranks, possibly more.
no, im not talking about that, i mean just ranked people can use /report

D

Deleted member 59979

no, im not talking about that, i mean just ranked people can use /report
That was my reason for not letting just ranked people use /report. If the /report command was for ranks only it would get heavily abuse still. Having a rank does not make you automatically have superior knowledge about the rules or, be better at reporting. The /report command would be heavily abused, In my opinion more so if it was only for ranks

iLicer_

Sep 21, 2016
Ya, but the reason of only peep can report doesnt mean that the rank people cant be reported. It cant be abused coz, just half players can report.

D

Deleted member 59979

Ya, but the reason of only peep can report doesnt mean that the rank people cant be reported. It cant be abused coz, just half players can report.
I am saying however that having a rank doesnt mean you are betting at reporting than non ranks. How are you better at knowing someone is breaking a rule and how are you more mature than someone else just because you have a rank and they dont?

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
No
You need to say how many reports you have if you want to be helper.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom