Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_PLAYZ_MC

Sep 29, 2017
20190330_143901.png

When I was play cubecraft on bedrock, this message showed up and I want to know if sentinel really works for bedrock because apparently the anticheat has banned over a million of players.

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
View attachment 151977

When I was play cubecraft on bedrock, this message showed up and I want to know if sentinel really works for bedrock because apparently the anticheat has banned over a million of players.
Yes there is Sentinel in Bedrock, but it does not give bans, only notifies to the moderators if there is a user using Illegal Modifications.

And about the Sentinel Daily Announcement, I guess Bedrock's statistics are combined with Java statistics. (;

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Yes there is Sentinel in Bedrock, but it does not give bans, only notifies to the moderators if there is a user using Illegal Modifications.

And about the Sentinel Daily Announcement, I guess Bedrock's statistics are combined with Java statistics. (;
Like he said Java statistics are also counting up on there. Small thingy Sentinel also works on Bedrock and doesn't have good detections. Since the question has been answered Locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom