Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cheatta

Apr 23, 2017
Yes
I don't really understand how does the Sentinel works, though.
I mean, sometimes, it seems like there is some kind of instability in Sentinel, 'cause that's not the first time that I find hackers, or teamers in the same game! Isn't sentinel supposed to be "always watching"?

Cheatta

Apr 23, 2017
Yes
Sentinel is always watching, it just doesn't always ban the cheaters right away. Also note that Sentinel can't detect if two players are teaming :p, it's an anticheat, not a moderator.
Aw, makes sense. But why doesn't the sentinel ban them right when the hacks are detected?

Cheatta

Apr 23, 2017
Yes
Don't be rude, Nuclo.
Sentinel is very accurate! It just don't ban people the instant you see them Cheating.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
sentinel isnt that hard to bypass

Experience with that? :p

But Sentinal works a little bit like an AI, it learns everyday new things and develops itself to detect more cheaters. Okey it isn’t a super anti cheat, but it does his best just like the developers.

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
Experience with that? :p

But Sentinal works a little bit like an AI, it learns everyday new things and develops itself to detect more cheaters. Okey it isn’t a super anti cheat, but it does his best just like the developers.
then explain how a client over a year later is still bypassing

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom