Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
No you don't make sense because if read what I said, you'll see that I totally understand that updates aren't instant.
Yet you seem to fail to acknowledge that the debs have more than just sentinel to work on. Game updates, new games, new vanity items.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Said by some nolifers/wannabees
Neh, not seen a single no lifer or wannabe say it in this thread, only seen ppl who have seen staff say it in other threads suggesting the same thing say it here.
Indeed, not only overworking themselves but I hope they have a life too (according to Philinda I think they have no life and expect them to overwork because apparently he can talk for me).
Plz stop it with the OOCs, you're not making memes.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
Yet you seem to fail to acknowledge that the debs have more than just sentinel to work on. Game updates, new games, new vanity items.
Yessss
I can't wait for new vanity items, new cages are my favourite and I also hope battle zone gets updated that is why i think sentinel should not need to be worked on for the time being also you cant hack in battle zone so it is worth investing in that game too but also cages and arrow trails :P

Reactions: Lilleh__

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Yessss
I can't wait for new vanity items, new cages are my favourite and I also hope battle zone gets updated that is why i think sentinel should not need to be worked on for the time being also you cant hack in battle zone so it is worth investing in that game too but also cages and arrow trails :p
No you are getting it all wrong!!! We need more shield designs!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
on which I say that is a very STUPID argument because you're basically saying that because of the fact that you haven't seen any hackers in a very long time, you claim that Sentinel is working quite well. Not true at all and once again a very stupid argument.
How is that not true? If I barely see any hackers in any game I play, Sentinel working quite well. Because, I don't see any hackers.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthdayy, enjoy your day! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
EVA

happy birthday :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Minecraft is 15 years old now.
Top Bottom