Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ir32f

Dec 13, 2019
Over and over again do I see the same threads about sentinel not being a “good” anti cheat. But fact remains, no one ever explains what a good anti cheat is? How can you expect change if you only judge and criticize but not provide any solutions? That’s the biggest problem, people just complain over and over again but never propose something.

The devs may be “incapable” of making a “good” anti cheat (whatever that’s supposed to mean), but you’re incapable of making a good suggestion?
Making a good minecraft anticheat is actually really easy (I know, I've done it). Making movement checks are pretty easy if you know how calculus works and how to calculate the dimensions of players and blocks. Making a good killaura check is pretty easy if you know how the game works and how to detect patterns. All killauras are are a bunch of aiming patterns and clicking patterns. Reach is VERY easy to detect if you know how the game and networking works. Just detect the distance between the target and player and rewind the target a certain amount depending on the players ping (which can be spoofed, but that can also be detected very easily by detecting packet flow).

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
But that’s not a solution. That’s just him telling how “easy” it is. @ir32f this is the 3rd anti cheat developer. I find it very weird that the first two people apparently weren’t qualified and not fired for not being qualified. If anyone thinks he can do it better I suggest them to apply for developer here or else just shut up, because saying it’s easy is different than doing it. Even if you can code stuff, I have more intel over Sentinel itself, which makes my knowledge probably as much as someone who can code.

Reactions: Eli

ir32f

Dec 13, 2019
But that’s not a solution. That’s just him telling how “easy” it is. @ir32f this is the 3rd anti cheat developer. I find it very weird that the first two people apparently weren’t qualified and not fired for not being qualified. If anyone thinks he can do it better I suggest them to apply for developer here or else just shut up, because saying it’s easy is different than doing it. Even if you can code stuff, I have more intel over Sentinel itself, which makes my knowledge probably as much as someone who can code.
I mean one of my hacker friends actually applied for dev but he didnt get a response yet. Heres an example of a speed check code
sure it may not be the best speed check, but its probably better than sentinels speed check ngl
and no, we are not going to shut up unless sentinel gets fixed

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I mean one of my hacker friends actually applied for dev but he didnt get a response yet. Heres an example of a speed check code
sure it may not be the best speed check, but its probably better than sentinels speed check ngl
and no, we are not going to shut up unless sentinel gets fixed
Why do hackers bother? It’s literally the opposite of what they want. You’re 15, your friends probably some age like that too, so you probably won’t get money for testing the anti cheat. Complaining doesn’t help you any further. Loonyrooles replied to tons of Sentinel threads, time that could’ve been invested in Sentinel. I’ve had many rants about CCG on here, they don’t really listen that good to you. Check the amount of skyblock threads, there are probably more of those than about Sentinel. But still no skyblock. It’s rather annoying that helping, especially when the StAfF bAnS tRoUgH sEnTiNeL tO sAvE ThEiR aSsEs argument gets used.

ir32f

Dec 13, 2019
Why do hackers bother? It’s literally the opposite of what they want. You’re 15, your friends probably some age like that too, so you probably won’t get money for testing the anti cheat. Complaining doesn’t help you any further. Loonyrooles replied to tons of Sentinel threads, time that could’ve been invested in Sentinel. I’ve had many rants about CCG on here, they don’t really listen that good to you. Check the amount of skyblock threads, there are probably more of those than about Sentinel.
I mean i keep explaining whats bad about sentinel but you guys seem to not understand, And ive seen some of loonys responses, which is excuses, So what your basically saying is that sentinel cant get updated because they had other things to do???? Boi its been over a year, they shouldve have more than enough time to fix sentinel... and what does skyblock threads have to do with the bad sentinel? I WILL KEEP ON COMPLAINING AND COMPLAINING UNTIL SENTINEL GETS FIXED, WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I literally tell you guys that you can use another anticheat if they cant fix sentinel... but you guys seem to not care!

Dec 13, 2019
You also don’t know how sentinel works. Some cheats have instant ban when detected, some have banwaves. You both right
Over and over again do I see the same threads about sentinel not being a “good” anti cheat. But fact remains, no one ever explains what a good anti cheat is? How can you expect change if you only judge and criticize but not provide any solutions? That’s the biggest problem, people just complain over and over again but never propose something.

The devs may be “incapable” of making a “good” anti cheat (whatever that’s supposed to mean), but you’re incapable of making a good suggestion?
Incapable? You mean you are ignorant? We literally told you which checks are bad and you guys seem to have turn around a 180 and look around and saying "Omm nope, sentinel is good,, We made a lot of suggestions about this already, including which checks you should improve but yea, it's our fault ofc. It's our fault that the anti cheat is bad. Not the developer's, because "WhAt iS A GoOd AntI-ChEaT?,, bruh..

Why do hackers bother? It’s literally the opposite of what they want. You’re 15, your friends probably some age like that too, so you probably won’t get money for testing the anti cheat. Complaining doesn’t help you any further. Loonyrooles replied to tons of Sentinel threads, time that could’ve been invested in Sentinel. I’ve had many rants about CCG on here, they don’t really listen that good to you. Check the amount of skyblock threads, there are probably more of those than about Sentinel. But still no skyblock. It’s rather annoying that helping, especially when the StAfF bAnS tRoUgH sEnTiNeL tO sAvE ThEiR aSsEs argument gets used.

"Bruh So they say I can't get paid If i am 15? tf? XD Ofc i can get paid For testing the anti cheat lmao"

Last edited by a moderator:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
So what your basically saying is that sentinel cant get updated because they had other things to do????
Now you’re exaggerating. I said it’s time he invested in replying instead of working on it. Doesn’t mean he spent all his hours on the forums.
Bruh So they say I can't get paid If i am 15?
I don’t think CCG would pay children to test their anticheat and to post their opinion on the forums like this. They would’ve done that completely different, so no, they did not pay people like you to test the AC.
Incapable? You mean you are ignorant?
Yeah because making some person attacks really will get you further in these discussions!
you guys seem to have turn around a 180 and look around and saying "Omm nope, sentinel is good,
I’ve never made that turn. It’s been always like this.
I literally tell you guys that you can use another anticheat if they cant fix sentinel... but you guys seem to not care!
You’re not the first one and you’re not the last one. That’s why it doesn’t bother me anymore.
and what does skyblock threads have to do with the bad sentinel? I WILL KEEP ON COMPLAINING AND COMPLAINING UNTIL SENTINEL GETS FIXED, WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
Because complaining won’t get you anywhere, just what happened with skyblock threads.

EDIT: ya’ll will understand after your 100th complaining post that complaining has no use on this forum.

Dec 13, 2019
Now you’re exaggerating. I said it’s time he invested in replying instead of working on it. Doesn’t mean he spent all his hours on the forums.

I don’t think CCG would pay children to test their anticheat and to post their opinion on the forums like this. They would’ve done that completely different, so no, they did not pay people like you to test the AC.

Yeah because making some person attacks really will get you further in these discussions!

I’ve never made that turn. It’s been always like this.

You’re not the first one and you’re not the last one. That’s why it doesn’t bother me anymore.

Because complaining won’t get you anywhere, just what happened with skyblock threads.

I mean yea true, It's still cubecraft. We don't accept opinions from anyone. Also no one talked about attacks, I am not attacking, just telling you that I think you literally can't understand english language.. Also No one said you made that turn. It looks like all of you are just facing away from the situation and saying "Omm, yea it works, they don't have time, om sentinel is good, what is the definition of "good,,?,, Also if it doesn't bother you anymore. Why do you keep replying to these threads? Jk we are just stupid hackers right? And yea it's true that complaining won't get you anywhere, since you are talking about CubeCraft..

Reactions: ir32f

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Also no one talked about attacks, I am not attacking,
A personal attack is an attack that has nothing to do with the theme of the discussion, but with the qualities of the person itself. In debates it’s even not allowed to use personal attacks, because it belongs to fallacies. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Jk we are just stupid hackers right? And yea it's true that complaining won't get you anywhere, since you are talking about CubeCraft.
Yeah that’s basically what I said?
Also if it doesn't bother you anymore. Why do you keep replying to these threads?
I can’t bother anymore about the reply of needing a new anticheat. They only reason i’m replying to these threads is because most of the time what people say about Sentinel is incorrect, just like my first reply.

Dec 13, 2019
A personal attack is an attack that has nothing to do with the theme of the discussion, but with the qualities of the person itself. In debates it’s even not allowed to use personal attacks, because it belongs to fallacies. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Yeah that’s basically what I said?

I can’t bother anymore about the reply of needing a new anticheat. They only reason i’m replying to these threads is because most of the time what people say about Sentinel is incorrect, just like my first reply.

Idk what fallacies you are talking about, I didn't do any personal attacks lmao, The second quote was clearly ironic, but what did I expect from you, The FACTS that we are stating are true.

Reactions: ir32f

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Go cry about it
Not really, I just pointed out that it was a personal attack. Just trying to help your grades get better. Don’t think your teacher would be too happy about you using fallacies at your exams. That you’re not willing to help people doesn’t mean that counts for the rest of the world :)

Dec 13, 2019
Not really, I just pointed out that it was a personal attack. Just trying to help your grades get better. Don’t think your teacher would be too happy about you using fallacies at your exams. That you’re not willing to help people doesn’t mean that counts for the rest of the world :)

Omg, now you are just personally attacking me. That's not good. I am just trying to help to make your grades better. Don't think your teacher would be happy about it :D Using fallacies at your exams? uhhhh.. That you're not willing to help people doesn't mean that counts for the rest of the world

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Omg, now you are just personally attacking me. That's not good. I am just trying to help to make your grades better. Don't think your teacher would be happy about it :D Using fallacies at your exams? uhhhh.. That you're not willing to help people doesn't mean that counts for the rest of the world
I’ve already passed every language exam in my life so I can’t be bothered. Since you’re 15 i’m sure you’re still in middle school. Probably still have tests in your first language. But hey! We’re getting off topic. Don’t want you to get some warnings from staff.

Dec 13, 2019
I’ve already passed every language exam in my life so I can’t be bothered. Since you’re 15 i’m sure you’re still in middle school. Probably still have tests in your first language. But hey! We’re getting off topic. Don’t want you to get some warnings from staff.

Bruh you didn't pass anything, you are still in school, If you wouldn't be, then you also wouldn't be playing Minecraft. Also idk how you passed your language exams with that kind of english but K. It seems like you are begging, beg to your parents about these kind of achievements. I also killed the Ender Dragon, I could beg about it but I don't.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Thing is, it’s hard to take anyone favoring the idea of the thread seriously. Because the first message was literally two lines of text.
If all of you collectively want change for good then I’d recommend you to drop the purposeless discussions and structure a well nourished and structured suggestion thread (a new one) that people can actually read and somewhat find it worth commenting on.
You’ll get nowhere trash talking, attacking and offending people, you’ll get nowhere criticizing the server’s developers without any reasonable justifications.
It’s evident Sentinel has its flaws, and if you feel like you can contribute something meaningful, use the use the correct methods :P

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom