Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

I'm sure that some of you are familiar with this phrase. It is getting quite irritating and disruptive. I understand that enforcing CubeCraft rules and preventing cheating is important, but constantly feeding this phrase to the entire server is exaggerated and could be counter-productive.

Thanks in advance,

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hi there,

I'm sure that some of you are familiar with this phrase. It is getting quite irritating and disruptive. I understand that enforcing CubeCraft rules and preventing cheating is important, but constantly feeding this phrase to the entire server is exaggerated and could be counter-productive.

Thanks in advance,
It showes up every hour, I don't have problems with that...

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi there,

Thanks in advance,
I think the the message shows that you don't want to risk getting caught by the sentinel and that hacking is ruining the server(s) and this needs to be addressed a lot. Such as every 1-2 hours. It doesn't do it constantly -1

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Hi there,

Thanks in advance,
I only got this msg about 5 times and I play everyday for 1h-5h

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom