Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Hello. Why must we wait for so long to type in a message . I have been born with supersonic fingers allowing me to type at extremely fast speeds ( No I'm using a phone) . So , when I type a mesaage I usually finish in 20 seconds and its super inconvienient to have to wait out the message timer before posting.

Could you guys decrease the timer to 20 seconds please? It would make forums a better and more MLG place.

Reactions: Lilleh__
A

A pigeon

50 seconds is too much. The intent was to fight of bots but I never see them anyway.

F

Facelurite

Dont you think 25 seconds would be enough to stop spam? Its not like people spam much nowadays anyway

F

Facelurite

#makethisanexlusiveforumrankperk
Member is the only rank for non staff members and it's kind of boring, don't you think?
A "Trusted member" title or something could come in handy for something like this.

(What? it works!)
Haha , no thank you!

Equality on forums please. I'm not getting that rank ever.

On the side note i can only see your message when i quote it wth? In your actual comment u can only see the hashtag

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Haha , no thank you!

Equality on forums please. I'm bit getting that rank ever.

On the side note i can only see your message when i quote it wth? In your actual comment u can only see the hashtag
The only difference between this and a regular member is having a shorter wait time between posts. Spam bots are probably the biggest reason this exists and I doubt active forums members will spam ads and nonsense.
It's not like it's something to brag about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

F

Facelurite

The only difference between this and a regular member is having a shorter wait time between posts. Spam bots are probably the biggest reason this exists and I doubt active forums members will spam ads and nonsense.
It's not like it's something to brag about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
200 + messages and 100+ likes - otherwise my chances if getting this are poof.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello. Why must we wait for so long to type in a message . I have been born with supersonic fingers allowing me to type at extremely fast speeds ( No I'm using a phone) . So , when I type a mesaage I usually finish in 20 seconds and its super inconvienient to have to wait out the message timer before posting.

Could you guys decrease the timer to 20 seconds please? It would make forums a better and more MLG place.
agree

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I disagree with this idea as I think that the 50 second limit is a good amount of time for the wait. This will help to prevent spam.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I agree and I don't agree, what I mean is that I would find this useful for myself but as Fouteif said, there would be spam bots.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
Top Bottom