• I don't know, I like reading threads.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhythm8503

Dec 28, 2016
Hello,

For about a year now I have been playing now and with the recent addition of sentinel, I have had a bitter & sweet relationship.
Recently I have joined back into Assassination and I have found very poor results with sentinel.

I acknowledge Two things, that many of my advocates are agreeing upon.

1. The consistent Broadcast of Sentinel's logs.

With the broadcasts reporting:

Sentinel Has banned 5,46458956479645 Players today.

Many players are becoming frustrated as if sentinel is banning so many players, can they ban the hackers in front of them now? This has been a huge concern recently, and some of us would like the broadcasts to cease or at least slow down.

2. Failure to detect hackers

The hacker counts have risen and that being said, sentinel won't detect some hackers.

Mainly they will not detect, Kill aura, Bunny Hopping, Increased speed, and many more.

This is an issue as when playing some games like Assassination, dying to a hacker is unfair, and the player must restart all their efforts due to Sentinel lack of detection.

I really recommend you fix this, or pay and buy a second Anti-cheat that will work with Sentinel.

D

Deleted member 169486

1. The consistent Broadcast of Sentinel's logs.

With the broadcasts reporting:

Sentinel Has banned 5,46458956479645 Players today.

Many players are becoming frustrated as if sentinel is banning so many players, can they ban the hackers in front of them now? This has been a huge concern recently, and some of us would like the broadcasts to cease or at least slow down.
You want it to slow down because...?

2. Failure to detect hackers

The hacker counts have risen and that being said, sentinel won't detect some hackers.

Mainly they will not detect, Kill aura, Bunny Hopping, Increased speed, and many more.

This is an issue as when playing some games like Assassination, dying to a hacker is unfair, and the player must restart all their efforts due to Sentinel lack of detection.
Uh, wrong. The number of hackers has dropped by at least half since sentinel was first introduced. For the few hackers I do see, sentinel either bans them before my report gets handled, or before I can even make a report.

I've seen hackers using everything you listed get banned, so just because you don't always see it, doesn't mean it's not happening.

I understand how dying to a hacker is frustrating, but along with sentinel you can also report players, and if you say something like "it's to much work" then you have no right to complain. :)

Rhythm8503

Dec 28, 2016
Technically that is true, but the your second statement is false, as they use these methods in order to bypass sentinel.
And for progress games like Assassination, losing your efforts to someone who doesn't even play right is unfair.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I’m going to answer both of your threads;
Assassination has always been a game where the hacker and legit player ratio about 50:50 was, that has decreased a lot lately due to sentinel and more moderators.
It’s impossible to ban every single hacker, as there keep coming new bypasses. We do everything we can to make this server hacker-free, but that’s an impossible job

You mentioned in your other thread that you want Sentinel to be repaired, but we can’t repair what isn’t broken.
We’re not giving coins and gear and etc. back since the update to a 1.9 server. It is simply too much to give every person their coins back as only one rank was able to do it; administrator.

If you have any further questions, you can contact me but i’ll lock up both of your threads.
PS: try reports.cubecraft.net

Reactions: telegamer and remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom