• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
So i got banned by sentinal (false ban) but that means I can't play for 7 days even I did nothing wrong. And I'm not the only one. And yes you can appeal but that takes most of the time 1/2 days before you get a reaction from that.

My idea
In the rules you have this rule: Punishment evasion
Punishment evasion is defined as using another account in order to evade a ban or mute on another account. Evading a punishment will result in the same punishment being applied to the other account, except in cases of inappropriate skins/usernames. This may also result in your punishment being extended.

Basically this mean your allowed to play on an Alt account when your banned. My idea is to make it that your allowed to play on a alt when your banned, (sentinal only) but when you get banned a second time (on your Alt) that you're not allowed to use a third account.

Let me know what you think about this idea, and have a nice day!

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this would be a good idea. It would allow actual cheaters to bypass their ban which isn't a good thing. Sentinel doesn't false ban a lot so for just a few innocent players you would have to allow everyone (everyone who got their first ban by sentinel) to bypass their ban while most of them are actual cheaters. I also don't think it's a big deal to wait 2-3 days to get unbanned.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
What you're basically saying is that we should let people bypass sentinel bans because they might be fake.

So are we gonna do that with all rules then? Since a perm ban for teaming could be false, I should be allowed to team!

TL;DR absolutely not

Reactions: Zerynn and Keanu

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I disagree. Most Sentinel bans aren’t false so a lot of people can bypass their bans while they’re actually cheating. Of course It’s annoying when your ban wasn’t right but it won’t take long until you get unbanned.

Reactions: Zerynn and Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom