Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
So cubecraft is lagging sometimes in the beginning of a game and people get banned it happend to me 4 times but didn't get banned luckely i record every thing i do so i can help the people who got banned. However others did in one game it were 10/12 players were banned i contacted staff and they helped the banned people. and then i happend again and 3 people got banned i contacted again and they resolved the problem. and today it happend twice again but still not me. So i was thinking like lets contact staff again but to do this every time i thought why not make a place to put these kind of problems on a different place since this happens quite often. For example at the report site make an option that you can make a report on a sentinal bug. Of course it could also be that the guy was just hacking but i just want to make sure that no innocent players get banned.

one video of the glitch that people get banned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom