Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I would guess all of you would agree to this but i will still poll this

• Total voters

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
this is a simple suggestion dm the user the reason before being kicked or banned. caus some times we may not know why we are kicked or banned. or just use a bot and make a ban/kick command
then dm the user who and why

side note: if you want a bot dev i am here c:

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey!

I'm not sure how it works on discord but we always add the reason + our names in the ban message so you're able to contact us to discuss your punishment.

But sending a message with a ban reason seems like a good idea to me. It makes it easier for you to understand why you're banned and it makes it also easier to appeal your punishment as you already know where you must be in that case.

Last edited:

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hey!

I'm not sure how it works on discord but we always add the reason + our names in the ban message so you're able to contact us to discuss your punishment.

But sending you message with a ban reason seems like a good idea to me. It makes it easier for you to understand why you're banned and it makes it also easier to appeal your punishment as you already know where you must be in that case.
When clicking "ban" and discord asks for the reason it doesnt send a message to the user but to discord, so if someone is doing something illegal you ban them say why then report them to Trust and Safety and they can look at that user and see other reasons he/she has been banned for in other servers (I think) unless its done by a discord bot

Reactions: BoredBoi and Lozora

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
This is yet another feature that would be extremely easy to bring in through a Discord bot, however Cubecraft still refuses to add any discord bot not made by themselves, and their previous attempt to make their own Discord bot they have appeared to just... give up on. While this is something I definitely think they should add, the only really feasible way that they could add this would be through a Discord bot - which they will likely refuse to add for no reason.

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
dear, staff if you need a ban/kick command i can make the files for you .
you can add the token, host it your self and check if the code is not right.
or just make a simple ban/kick command in discord.js is ez as hell. and all that takes for that 2 commands is 1 file of 100 lines of code,it is not even much it will only take like 30mins to 40mins so pls do make one or ask me the files i will be happy to give it to you

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
and staff if you think the reason you put in the text box comes to us you are wrong. it is only stored for discord, and in the audit logs for the staff to look in to, nothing comes to us
so pls do be making a solution to this. if you don't to use a discord bot

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i would like to see this! also about the pole, i think no and "not a good idea, explain" are basically the same, but no is just an excuse to not give arguments x3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.