Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Upperbeech

Jul 29, 2020
Germany
E587E049-131A-4CFB-B9F7-D13B78E70688.png

(Little flex)

It would be so nice if there would be something like an autoseller block or something cuz it took me 1 hour to sell the pork which our farm make in 2 hours thats so annoying lol. Who does feel the pain of selling pork too lmao.

And before anyone is asking about the afk mobgrinder: It has exactly 100 pig spawner, is build like every other afk mobgrinder and make on average 63 Million per hour.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
View attachment 174326
(Little flex)

It would be so nice if there would be something like an autoseller block or something cuz it took me 1 hour to sell the pork which our farm make in 2 hours thats so annoying lol. Who does feel the pain of selling pork too lmao.

And before anyone is asking about the afk mobgrinder: It has exactly 100 pig spawner, is build like every other afk mobgrinder and make on average 63 Million per hour.

On Java there is an auto-sell feature for people with ranks in the SkyBlock shop. I suppose they should add this feature for people with the SkyBlock rank on Bedrock. I would like if it were a bit different for bedrock. If someone on your co-op has the SkyBlock rank then everyone on that co-op gets access to the auto-sell feature. Some of the SkyBlock rank perks are also shared with your co-op mates so why not this one.

EDIT: The sell all feature was just added to Bedrock in the new update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Conea64

Upperbeech

Jul 29, 2020
Germany
On Java there is an auto-sell feature for people with ranks in the SkyBlock shop. I suppose they should add this feature for people with the SkyBlock rank on Bedrock. I would like if it were a bit different for bedrock. If someone on your co-op has the SkyBlock rank then everyone on that co-op gets access to the auto-sell feature. Some of the SkyBlock rank perks are also shared with your co-op mates so why not this one.

EDIT: The sell all feature was just added to Bedrock in the new update.
yeah we have the sell all feature but it still takes an hour xD (one of my friends and the owner of the island has the skyblock rank)

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
idk what he ment but i ment sell all of one item for example if your inventory is full with pork and you go sell it there is the button where you can sell all of it
Yes so how does that take an hour

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom