2014-07-27_21.39.42.png

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
OK THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SELFIE GUYS!!!!!!!!! nothing tops this @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @Claudia @WolfWhisperer12 @jinjo90 ( i tagged u guys for a reason :p )

I can tell its fake. Not because I don't remember doing that, not because I don't recognize the place it was taken at, not because I know for a fact there hasn't been a single occurrence in which -everyone- of our staff team was online at once yet, not because everyone being so coordinated (exempt me, apparently, looking backwards), but because @johncoles is on that picture, he rarely opens up Minecraft because he's usually busy, let alone stay in line for a group picture.. haha.

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
I can tell its fake. Not because I don't remember doing that, not because I don't recognize the place it was taken at, not because I know for a fact there hasn't been a single occurrence in which -everyone- of our staff team was online at once yet, not because everyone being so coordinated (exempt me, apparently, looking backwards), but because @johncoles is on that picture, he rarely opens up Minecraft because he's usually busy, let alone stay in line for a group picture.. haha.
They're fake players that jinjo spawned in skyblock :P

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
It would be nice to get all the staff in one place and in one Skype call or team speak for a huge UHC game....

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
It would be nice to get all the staff in one place and in one Skype call or team speak for a huge UHC game....

TeamSpeak would be the way to go for that. Skype wouldn't handle 20 people in a call too well. (As a reminder, we have a teamspeak server! ts.cubecraftgames.net )

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
TeamSpeak would be the way to go for that. Skype wouldn't handle 20 people in a call too well. (As a reminder, we have a teamspeak server! ts.cubecraftgames.net )
Wouldn't it be easier to call a team you're in? (If there's a team of 4, so there is a call of 4...) (Or just use TS, of course.)

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Well what if I took it with all of you, halo you turned around cause you like were be being too sassy and I just erased all of your memories? Then johncoles was there because he helped me make it the perfect selfie. Then finally that selfie was SO INCREDIBLE that it made all of you freeze and your minecraft bodies stayed there forever. Hey its a possibility thats not so ridiculous when you think about it :3

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
oh and can you please help me out with team speak >.< I always seem to have an issue when trying to use it :'(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom