Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nafeiliao

Jan 3, 2014
The scenario is so overwhelming, it is now almost impossible to pinpoint what the best iphone applications are. In fact, there are different categories of app. like Games, Video & Music, Utilities, Fun etc.
There can be no doubt that Iphone is a fabulous gadget and it is today unsurprisingly dominating the smart phone world. The fact remains that buyers are flocking to own one - despite the exorbitant price. Countless iphone applications are being released on apple store though not all of them are imaginative, user-friendly and cost effective.
Besides, for the iPhone, Apple has opened up the market to allow third-party developers to create applications to add functionality and fun to their fast-selling gadget. The only condition is that all applications must be approved by Apple and they can only be sold on the companys App Store. Thus, there has been a virtual explosion of apps ranging from some downright silly ones to some extraordinarily brilliant ones.
The scenario is so overwhelming, it is now almost impossible to pinpoint what the best internet phone applications are. In fact, there are different categories of apps like Games, Video & Music, Utilities, Fun etc and the choice of apps largely depends on user needs and preferences. For the purposes of this article, it is appropriate that we talk of the best iphone apps for business.
2Do - This is a user-friendly task management and to do list app that faithfully does exactly what it states on the tin. The user-interface is impeccable and the latest version reportedly supports synchronization with Outlook, Mac, and Toodledo.
Evernote - This app is your perfect choice if you are fond of taking notes in different forms and types and need a bit of help with organizing and searching your notes. The chief advantage of Evernote is its simple presentation and organization of notes, images, websites, text, video, etc.
Dropbox - If you are desirous of accessing all your important

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I like Dropbox because I use it to store my photos when my iPhone has broken and I need to replace it at the apple store which has happened twice... Also the apple icloud doesn't give me enough storage and I think I got some Dropbox storage free with my laptop or something like that. Also, I can open files that I need for school and save them onto Dropbox on my iPhone.

jtlg1234

Nov 4, 2013
The Great White North
Check out splashtop if you download it on your computer and your i device and link them you can access your computer from anywhere asking as you have internet.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Vio... It's a great voice app, you can even make songs with it if you try hard... I love it, it's like favorite app right now. If I try hard I might make some songs.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom