Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see /seen added to Cubecraft?

• Total voters

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
I would like the command to be "/friend lastseen (username)" And not "/seen" Because I want it to be used for friends only and not to everyone else. I personally don't really like someone check my last online because they will judge me for being inactive. I liked this idea, but make it for friends only with the command I mentioned above.
Ye that's my suggestion right?

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
Well, this is a good idea for those people who have much friends in their friend list, like Mivke xD, it would benefit me to use.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Dear CubeCrafters,
I've had some trouble lately. As we all know, you can't have an infinitive amount of players in your friend list so you have to choose wisely who you want to keep. This would be much easier if you could see if your friends stille play CubeCraft.
Maybe you think: I don't want everyone to see whether Ive been online or not? Well I have a solution for that. In settings you can change if you want people to be able to /seen you.

how /seen works
You simply type "/seen (username)" and it will tell you the last time this person logged on in CubeCraft.

Thanks for your time,
TP_Mees
But /seen and like an amount of 2 months doesn't meen he is inactive, it can also just meen he is on a vacation or something like that. Im going on a vacation of 2 months in a few months, and i don't want to come back without any friends. I'm lucky i can take a laptop with me, but some people can't. So that is also a problem.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom