Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchNubnub

Well-Known Member
Feb 8, 2020
242
351
119
nubbieland
I've read it all and drawn a conclusion and a new proposal:

for people who are not Christian, the words are like; god, jesus christ etc not so words that it should be punishable.

in contrast, it is punishable for the Christian people in their opinion.

So my proposal is: as soon as something is sent to someone targeted it is punishable because you can hurt someone in a targeted manner.
I've started working on something like this. I can't convince Cubecraft to adjust their swearing filter, so I hope this will help me getting less offended by playing on Cube. But encountered the problem that now miss half conversations, which makes it not that much better.
and for that matter, some words like jesus christ that are sent apart from other words can be removed by a mod.

I hope you can agree.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Top Bottom