Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
So I've been playing H&S a lot today and I've noticed a lot of people quit when they're chosen as seeker. This ends the game for everyone else, making them have to re-choose the game and wait another 40+ seconds in a lobby. I have two suggestions to fix this:

Allow players to choose to be the seeker. Some people (like myself) enjoy/don't mind being the seeker, so people like that won't ragequit when they have to be the seeker.

-or-​

When the seeker leaves, choose a random hider to be the new seeker. It'd be better than the entire game abruptly ending.

@rubik_cube_man @halothe23
 

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
372
1,136
238
29
The Barn
It could work I suppose. You aren't suggesting the ability to select whether or not you can be a hider correct?
 

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
It's like voting for whoever to be the seeker
Kinda like this. They could maybe add a command to be in a sort of roster for seeker, so if the first seeker leaves, it sets you as the seeker.
It could work I suppose. You aren't suggesting the ability to select whether or not you can be a hider correct?
Yes and no. It'd be nice if someone who actually wants to be seeker could elect to be seeker rather than a random person who turns out to hate seeking and ragequits.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom