Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazn3

Jun 29, 2020
Hello everyone!

With the new Battle Arena update there comes events. They are an awesome addition to the FFA game but there's a little thing about the event that I'd like to see. As you all can see on the screenshot there was a king of the hill event. The person who stayed the longest at the hill area won. After the event there was a nice little leaderboard with the 3 best players, but you weren't able to see your own time. This time was only visible during the event. It would be nice if there was a message that says "your time was: x minutes, y seconds". If you agree with me please don't forget to press the
1657839359616.png
button. I only play Java but I assume that it's the same on bedrock, so bedrock players, don't forget to vote!

Thank you for your attention.
Kazn3

1657839099042.png

Last edited:

Pekfzz

Mar 25, 2020
Sverige
Hello everyone!

With the new Battle Arena update there comes events. They are an awesome addition to the FFA game but there's a little thing about the event that I'd like to see. As you all can see on the screenshot there was a king of the hill event. The person who stayed the longest at the hill area won. After the event there was a nice little leaderboard with the 3 best players, but you weren't able to see your own time. It would be nice if there was a message that says "your time: x minutes, y seconds". If you agree with me please don't forget to press the View attachment 212722button. I only play Java but I assume that it's the same on bedrock, so bedrock players, don't forget to vote!

Thank you for your attention.
Kazn3

View attachment 212721
It does show on the scoreboard to the right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom