Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VanHouten

Apr 28, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Does anyone know of any hidden/secret chests on Skywars maps? I know of some but I want to know if the community knows of any.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I'm pretty sure every map has a secret location of chests or diamond blocks (atleast in bedrock) but i can say the duos ones as i know them pretty well,

Rainbow, Go to middle, down the ladders there will be a room in the shape of a O, simply mine the middle and boom i think their is 2 diamond blocks there

Paint, Go to middle and in the hole closest to the paint brush there will be 5 diamond blocks stacked in one corner

Fruit, I think all the outer ring islands have 1, so there is 4 on that map

Viking, I don't know if there is diamond blocks but if there would be i think it would be at middle, near the towers ladder or something

Breakfast, same thing with viking, I haven't played it enough to know,

Autumn, If I'm not wrong, you go to middle and their is some stairs to go down. I think there are some diamond blocks their

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
On western (squads) there are secret chests below the cobblestone structure or something. It’s not the burning one, it’s the other one. you mine the cobblestone and then you will find gold blocks and chests

Reactions: Wave Master7S

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
if you don’t know what I’m talking about, jump off for spectator mode, and try to spectate inside the centre island in western. There you will find 3 chests surrounded by gold ores and blocks.

VanHouten

Apr 28, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
On western (squads) there are secret chests below the cobblestone structure or something. It’s not the burning one, it’s the other one. you mine the cobblestone and then you will find gold blocks and chests
Woahh this is so cool! I'll include you in my next vid I'm working on about secret chests

• Sad

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey, on the chaos maps vulcano and pirates there is a secret room with chests in the middle. on the vulcano map you need to drop through the lava to get in a room with a lot of gold and some chests. In the map pirates just blow up the centre of the middle with explosive eggs or a bow and you will find the chest room.
In the solo skywars map arcade there is a secret room with chests in the middle, also on all 4 balls ig u can call it, not sure what they are :p like the things at all 4 ends of the middle, they are filled with tnt. u can activate the tnt with a button on the back of the ball. sometimes when im low i go around them and press the button and then trap the player following me there so they blow up lol.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom