Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
Sorry but I didn't understand a thing you said. Can you please rephrase it?
people were commenting how they thought that secret achievements would unfocus them from normal achievements while trying to figure out what they were. What if, you only knew about the secret achievement once you unlocked it

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
Hello everyone :) . I am here to suggest to you something that has been on my mind for quite some time.

Secret Achievements!

What is a Secret Achievement?
It is an achievement that is not told to you, and you must find out on your own how to obtain it.

Why would we need this?
This is mainly for those who completed all the achievements and want to achieve more or are up for a challenge to try and figure out how to achieve them ;) . It would be quite fun to also experiment with different things hoping you finally get the achievement!
EDIT : Another reason for this to get added is for you to try out different strategies which may or may not give you the achievement.

Where would they be?
These achievements will be in most/all gamemodes. In the achievements section of that game you would see a minor hint which is in the achievement's title, without any more information given to you. For example Secret Achievement #1 "Exploder", you're hint is 'exploder which means it has something to do with TNT ;) . The rest will be up to you to figure out!

What are the prizes?

It depends on the achievement . If an achievement would be considered difficult to achieve it would have a more valuable prize!

Is their any other way to obtain hints?
On some occasions Cubecraft staff members might tweet something on their Twitter or hint something on the Forums or even say something on Discord to give you an extra hint on how to achieve a secret achievement. So make sure to join their Discord, the Forums, and follow their Twitter!

Some Examples Of Secret Achievements :

Eggwars :

"Mother's Anger"
Loose your egg and destroy the same team's (the team that broke your egg) egg within 3 minutes.
"Over-Protective"
Cover your egg with many layers of different blocks.
"Flying Egg Cracker"
Destroy an egg while falling from 5 blocks without touching the ground

Skywars :

"Arrow Shower?"
Shoot 5 arrows at someone then punch them off holding an arrow
"Rampage"
Kill 15 players in one game of Skywars using a sword
"Miner"
Mine a block underneath someone making them fall into the void.
sorry if some of the Skywars achievements aren't as nice. I don't play Skywars that much ;P
----------------------------------------------------------
What are your thoughts on Secret Achievements?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this suggestion feel free to mention them!

It is an achievement you unlock and achieve on your own with no hints other than the name of the achievement.
Before replying about a question please read the entire thread as I may have already answered your question. That is if you only read this part..

EDIT: Clarification : You do not have need all regular achievements to achieve the secret ones. At any time you may attempt to achieve these secret achievement!

I like it. Perhaps if there's a clue added to the secret achievements, so people can have an idea of what to do.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
people were commenting how they thought that secret achievements would unfocus them from normal achievements while trying to figure out what they were. What if, you only knew about the secret achievement once you unlocked it
Secret achievements are meant for fun and creativity. If you want to be given a very specific task as an achievement go for it. If you want to experiment with strategies and techniques without having a clear goal, go for it. You have the choice to do them or not. It is not a must.
I like it. Perhaps if there's a clue added to the secret achievements, so people can have an idea of what to do.
This is your answer
For example Secret Achievement #1 "Exploder", you're hint is 'exploder which means it has something to do with TNT ;) . The rest will be up to you to figure out!
The name of the secret achievement will be your only hint, the rest will be up to you.. Of course you could have :
On some occasions Cubecraft staff members might tweet something on their Twitter or hint something on the Forums or even say something on Discord to give you an extra hint on how to achieve a secret achievement. So make sure to join their Discord, the Forums, and follow their Twitter!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Great suggestion. you took the time to work on it and this suggestion looks amazing. I agree with it, it would not hurt to add it in and it will make it more interesting and you can brag that you found a secret achievement, players will most likely leak how to get it on the forums xD. but it does not matter, I love this suggestion either way +1 from me.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
This would work. For about one week. Then the first threads and youtube videos would appear teaching you how to get them

Reactions: Injunction

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
This would work. For about one week. Then the first threads and youtube videos would appear teaching you how to get them
I don't understand how that is an issue. If you want to just be told how to get it watch guides. If you want to try it out on your own just do that.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This idea sounds fun! I agree with it.

I think this would be a cool thing to add, but as players get them they would be telling others how to get them and they wouldn't really be "secret" at that point.
That's true. Those people/friends probably don't see the point of ''Secret''. It's of course more fun to get them when you don't expect it :p And not that someone tells you how to get that ''Secret Achievement''

Reactions: AboodPlayz

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
Secret achievements are meant for fun and creativity. If you want to be given a very specific task as an achievement go for it. If you want to experiment with strategies and techniques without having a clear goal, go for it. You have the choice to do them or not. It is not a must.

This is your answer

The name of the secret achievement will be your only hint, the rest will be up to you.. Of course you could have :
what i was trying to say is you would only be able to see the achievement after you completed it

Vimiks

May 30, 2017
I think this would be a cool thing to add, but as players get them they would be telling others how to get them and they wouldn't really be "secret" at that point.
Then it would just be like more achievements and would create a lot of talking about them. Which in my opinion, would still be pretty neat.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
what i was trying to say is you would only be able to see the achievement after you completed it
You mean you can only achieve it after having all the previous achievements? Cause it won't be as fun and nice. The surprise the most exciting thing + the challenge.

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
You mean you can only achieve it after having all the previous achievements? Cause it won't be as fun and nice. The surprise the most exciting thing + the challenge.
I mean you would do what you needed to do to get the achievement, and then you would see you got it

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I mean you would do what you needed to do to get the achievement, and then you would see you got it
Yes but just simply someone posting a screenshot on the forums or uploading a youtube video with it and its no longer secret. Its the same with things like the egg or present hunt. You can literally find youtube videos showing you exactly where they are and how to find them. It would end the same way with secret achievements.

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
Yes but just simply someone posting a screenshot on the forums or uploading a youtube video with it and its no longer secret. Its the same with things like the egg or present hunt. You can literally find youtube videos showing you exactly where they are and how to find them. It would end the same way with secret achievements.
so if you want to have fun don't look it up, honestly, every plan has a flaw I don't understand the big deal

Members Online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom