Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
This suggestion is to add that you can get seasonal cubelets out of the hidden chests on the server because it could add a incentive to look for them around certain times plus now that you can’t buy them it is harder to get and this would add another option to find them. If you agree use the ✅ and if you disagree use the ❌.
I really like your suggestion, it could be a way to kinda "update" the hidden chest and make it more competitive between others c :

Reactions: Traincar100

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I agree even though I have all the Seasonal Cubelets from every event I agree if they add new loot to the Cubelets, every 3 or 4 years you'll get 2500 loot points for every Seasonal Cubelet so yeah... I think it's better that they add new Cubelet loot and then do that.

Reactions: Traincar100

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
This suggestion is to add that you can get seasonal cubelets out of the hidden chests on the server because it could add a incentive to look for them around certain times plus now that you can’t buy them it is harder to get and this would add another option to find them. If you agree use the ✅ and if you disagree use the ❌.
OMG In 4 mints you got 23 Agree!
WOW :D
I'm agree too But i didn't understand everything----------> ^_^

Oct 6, 2021
Nederland
Great idea but the cubelets are seasonal so i think they wont do that

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey traincar100. Thanks for the suggestion!

We disagree with adding seasonal cubelets to hidden chests, this is because in the future we will be making Cubelets overall easier to find (and have less duplicates for normal cubelets). We think adding seasonal cubelets to hidden chests would be overkill with these additions, especially since seasonal Cubelets do not have duplicates in them at all.

It's something we can potentially look at again once we've reworked the system and added the changes we want first. But at this time it's not something we're looking at doing. As such this will be marked as denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom