Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
Does anyone remember the last time cubecraft had a coupon? Well, I think that every holiday (Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Saint Patricks Day, Thanksgiving etc.) cubecraft should post a coupon code on Twitter or on the home page.

Reactions: Crank_MZ

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Does anyone remember the last time cubecraft had a coupon? Well, I think that every holiday (Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Saint Patricks Day, Thanksgiving etc.) cubecraft should post a coupon code on Twitter or on the home page.
Well if that happens, people can have 50% sales (coupons and sale combined) unless if they only were a small amount or if they had an expiration date. I think the sales are enough but we can see. Nice idea though!

Crank_MZ

Dec 25, 2015
Good idea, but then they have to give coupon codes when there isn't a sale active at that moment.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
We don't usually give out coupon codes, however we do often do rank giveaways on our twitter.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Well if that happens, people can have 50% sales (coupons and sale combined) unless if they only were a small amount or if they had an expiration date. I think the sales are enough but we can see. Nice idea though!
All coupons i get in real life are coupons that can't be used in any sales (even if it is 1% sale xD) and the highest amount it can reach is 40% -_-
Not for EVERY holiday that is just too much
New years, Christmas, Halloween, & Easter
the way you can obtain it is by accomplishing something in game, e.g after finding all 25 heads during these events you get a code that is a one time use, that is different to prevent constant usage, the code expires after X time and CANNOT be used during sales (only very special ones can)
Possibly your code is tied to your account so once you enter your account it will automatically use the coupon if you want to not use it you can

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
How do you get coupons?
From what I know, Cubecraft doesn't give away coupons unless there is a special occasion. I highly recommend you to follow Cubecraft on Twitter as that is where coupons will most likely get announced. :)

That being said, please do not reply to threads that have been inactive for over two weeks. If you haven't done so already, we would hihgly appreciate if you would read the forum rules.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Locked as the thread has been necro-posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom