Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be seasonal leaderboards?

• Total voters

Joebobhero

Jun 19, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Why isn't there a seasonal leaderboards that resets every couple months so that way players like me who want to get onto leaderboard actually have a chance because by now it's impossible to get on to lifetime just because of how long it's been around and even the last player on the board still has thousands of wins. This would be an amazing feature.

NeoTakoツ

Oct 2, 2020
Netherlands
Hello Joebobhero!
I think there is no leaderboard on the CubeCraft Games Network because they want to reduce that you are competing against others and the staff want to keep the server friendly and everyone can get on it without having a feeling that they MUST get higher on the leaderboard
Thats what i think

Joebobhero

Jun 19, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Hello Joebobhero!
I think there is no leaderboard on the CubeCraft Games Network because they want to reduce that you are competing against others and the staff want to keep the server friendly and everyone can get on it without having a feeling that they MUST get higher on the leaderboard
Thats what i think
there are leaderboards its just a bit difficult to find them in the menu if youre not looking, and trust me, there is a huge competitive community in cubecraft.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom