Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hello, gamers!

I am searching for a game with a good storyline and not that high requirments.

I will be happy if you tell me a game like this, a good game you played or maybe watched gameplay videos.

Thanks ^^!

(please don't suggest GTA, thanks)

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
There are a few that I really like, Red Dead Redemption 2, Gone Home, The Witcher 3, and What Remains of Edith Finch.

Minecraft related: Minecraft story mode of course and the new upcoming game which is currently in beta, Minecraft Dungeons.

jelliobean

Jan 26, 2020
I really really like Firewatch! I played through it a few times so far and I still enjoy playing it every now and then. I'm afraid I can't tell you how long the storyline takes because I'm not sure, but exploring the map in freeplay mode (not sure what it's exactly called) is something I would recommend doing!

Then my favourite game (which is coming or already there for pc) is Detroit: Become Human. They put so much effort into the game and storyline! I have to admit that I got shivers down my spine, cried and laughed during the game. It's quite an expensive game, but I liked it so much that I decided to sell some of my things so I could buy a PS4 in order to play that game (it only recently came out for pc.)

Let me know which ones you're going to play, I'm curious! :D

Reactions: Rawrbin

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Because of a recent outbreak of some virus the game child of light was free, so I downloaded it. And it is marvellous, the animation are beautiful and the story is worth a price. SO i really suggest playing that! (It's from Ubisoft btw)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom