youtube.com
3P1HbW5.png

@HackersDontWin @FadedRoses Good Game :P

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
What's special because he's next to 2 near-unkillable mods. A mod grants power to nearby teammates, making their team more difficult to defeat. Are mods killable? Yes, but very difficult given their sheer offensive and defensive capabilities.
Alex went to right, I went to left. We got all the eggs :P
Btw they are my friends ;)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I still don't get that,..
Right here, boy. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GIRL

I don't know how we got off-topic. I've never played with a mod--I played against one and lost terribly against him in 2 games. First game, team plans didn't go well in SG. On the second game, my teammate left me for dead (other 2 died earlier) and the 4-man team (with the mod) won.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Right here, boy. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GIRL

I don't know how we got off-topic. I've never played with a mod--I played against one and lost terribly against him in 2 games. First game, team plans didn't go well in SG. On the second game, my teammate left me for dead (other 2 died earlier) and the 4-man team (with the mod) won.
You know that is false right? There is a lot girl gamers and not boys ;-; In my eyes we are technically people/players and not male/female. I do say. Come here girl, I will kill you, but it depends on their skin in game :P

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
You know that is false right? There is a lot girl gamers and not boys ;-; In my eyes we are technically people/players and not male/female. I do say. Come here girl, I will kill you, but it depends on their skin in game :p
I've seen and known a few girl gamers out there. I still stick with "guy" since the girl skin could be a guy behind the scenes and vice versa.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom