Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
OHY9WCC.png

Hey, I'm just here to inform you guys about Scrawlix. He's a stone who goes around begging for donor kits. And, every time you see him, Scrawlix almost always has donor items. Even obby swords. :/

It's getting annoying and to the point where he should be banned. At least that's what I think. Scrawlix has been doing this for awhile now. I have no idea how he gets away with this, and how the donors even dare to give kits to him.

This thread is pretty much useless, but it's just to tell all you donors out there to refrain from giving your kits to stones. It's against the rules, and if you continue to do it, there will be consequences.

Thank you

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
That's what I'm trying to do, but it's hard to catch them since I join late.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I dont have recording video so I am sorry I couldnt record but I did see the obsidian rank Darkninja202 give him his kit...he spawned, got 1 kill and then got Scrawlix to kill him so that he got the stuff and then Darkninja202 went offline. Also, a lot of the time that he is online, his team have had some obsidian things like bow and swords as well as quite a few round the map - more than there should be. He's giving kits out and people like him is why stones get Diamond so often.

Reactions: cocai

Bvbeth

Jun 18, 2014
upload_2014-6-20_17-33-15.png

As you can see, he also you inappropriate language against other members on the server- "youre a B### MC"- Scrawlix

Bvbeth

Jun 18, 2014
If not banned, I feel he should get muted atleast for these rather insulting comments, which only started when MCTravelerMC questioned him on how he held possession of donator items

Bvbeth

Jun 18, 2014
This time intended towards me for asking why he felt the need to insult other members...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom