Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah, the title basically explains everything; I'll be pretty busy with school this year (and probably also the following years) The first three years were "Ez" (In the Netherlands we do have an different schoolsystem, if you didn't know already) but I know that's it going to be hard this year! I've combined two 'profiles' (Geography, Biology and Chemistry & History, French (second modern language) and also Geography) I do also have Latin, Greek, Dutch (It's simply the best language! (Jk)) and Maths (category A) (@Saradabaschi I've not chosen German, please forgive me)
That means a lot of subjects... I even have to do two subjects at the same time, because my planning was too full :p And yeah, I've basically done nothing the last three years, so I really have to work on studying and getting good grades. I won't say goodbye or anything, but I just don't think that I'm going to have enough time to be really active on Cubecraft... (I still got 100 stars on Blockband though, no one can steal that!) (Disclaimer: I'm not smart or anything, but I just like to kill myself with a lot of subjects :D)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yeah, the title basically explains everything; I'll be pretty busy with school this year (and probably also the following years) The first three years were "Ez" (In the Netherlands we do have an different schoolsystem, if you didn't know already) but I know that's it going to be hard this year! I've combined two 'profiles' (Geography, Biology and Chemistry & History, French (second modern language) and also Geography) I do also have Latin, Greek, Dutch (It's simply the best language! (Jk)) and Maths (category A) (@Saradabaschi I've not chosen German, please forgive me)
That means a lot of subjects... I even have to do two subjects at the same time, because my planning was too full :p And yeah, I've basically done nothing the last three years, so I really have to work on studying and getting good grades. I won't say goodbye or anything, but I just don't think that I'm going to have enough time to be really active on Cubecraft... (I still got 100 stars on Blockband though, no one can steal that!) (Disclaimer: I'm not smart or anything, but I just like to kill myself with a lot of subjects :D)
Not sure why you like to give yourself so many subjects that you have 2 at the same time but okay
Well maybe you will do well
So yeah good luck

Reactions: Komodо

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I had also done in the past Greek and Latin. These two languages are very hard. Don't forget that German the most spoken languages is in Europe ;). I wish you good luck with your studies!

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Best of luck! :D

School is more important than Minecraft
267cc508f223bb7bcc382184dbf37222ac9ae1e1b90feb8fefa075bf7f921813_1.jpg

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom