• Nah...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
UPDATE: There has been a little delay, my apologies for that. I haven't really picked a good timing for this, with exams and stuff. Just like pancakes the first tournament always screws up. :P
But I'm happy to announce the SCB Tournament will officially start next week! Don't buy icecream to celebrate it yet because there will be a con.
There will be one time the matches are held, and this time I will not postpone it for people - it would just be too much delay. If someone doesn't show up, he'll get disqualified.
Although, if from both teams 1 teammate doesn't show up, it'll be a 1v1 match. More details to follow!
Thanks for reading! :)

Reactions: cocai

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
If you mean next week as this upcoming week then I cannot participate anytime before Saturday so if that is a problem then sorry @BlueMoon475 but I'll have to drop out.
Yeah I can't participate too. I'm from 3th July to 20th July in France. :(
Then I'll put you somewhere after that and let others go first. :)

where is the sign up sheet?
I'm sorry, the signup is closed already. :(

Please may I have a date and a UK time.
May I refer you to this:
More details to follow!

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
UPDATE:
Round 1, match 1 was finished yesterday. The results... @TlmeLord and @Roroyourboat_ were eliminated!
Congratulations to the winners @Guardi4n and @haider! (Although @SSunny took his place as he wasn't there)
Here is the updated schedule:
SCB Tournament schedule.png

Reactions: Spooks
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom