Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How should the classes be changed?

• Total voters

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
The Super Craft Bros skeleton class is what I am talking about. I'm not going to lie, I use it all the time, but its just to OP. Compared to other classes that is. Zombie and cactus don't even stand a chance against the rapid arrows. So, wouldn't it better is skeleton had a different special power? Like Flame Arrow, Poison Arrow, or Freeze Arrow? Simple things like this could solve it. Also, the cool down time is extremely short which makes it easy to kill the enemy fast.

Another option is to give other classes a better skill. People barely play close range classes because its almost impossible to pass arrows and fire.

I know this has probably been suggested before, but I am tired of people complaining when skeletons spam arrows to get kills. Plus, I like using other classes, but I know I don't stand a chance when I use them. If skeleton and maybe even blaze could not be as OP then everything would be fair.

Last edited:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The Super Craft Bros skeleton class is what I am talking about. I'm not going to lie, I use it all the time, but its just to OP. Compared to other classes that is. Zombie and cactus don't even stand a chance against the rapid arrows. So, wouldn't it better is skeleton had a different special power? Like Flame Arrow, Poison Arrow, or Freeze Arrow? Simple things like this could solve it.

Another option is to give other classes a better skill. People barely play close range classes because its almost impossible to pass arrows and fire.

I know this has probably been suggested before, but I am tired of people complaining when skeletons spam arrows to get kills. Plus, I like using other classes, but I know I don't stand a chance when I use them. If skeleton and maybe even blaze could not be as OP then everything would be fair.
I do not think that it is very op. The only op thing is the knockback bone.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Great idea maybe pm this to a mod through discord or on forums this could be implemented intp the game.

NevStar

Jun 26, 2016
United Kingdom
Just increase the cool down time for the skeleton kit. Blaze is not too OP:

The fire bow is not OP unless you master the aiming of the bow, and the blaze rod is not even that powerful. Nobody uses it and it can easily be avoidedd.
Whereas the skeleton kit has rapid fire which kills basically anyone and the rapid fire does not require much skill but is still OP so anyone good with the bow would just outdo every player.

So yes, they should probably fix this by increasing the cool down time for the rapid fire because tbh it sounds really easy.

Reactions: ShelbyYuki

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
Just increase the cool down time for the skeleton kit. Blaze is not too OP:

The fire bow is not OP unless you master the aiming of the bow, and the blaze rod is not even that powerful. Nobody uses it and it can easily be avoidedd.
Whereas the skeleton kit has rapid fire which kills basically anyone and the rapid fire does not require much skill but is still OP so anyone good with the bow would just outdo every player.

So yes, they should probably fix this by increasing the cool down time for the rapid fire because tbh it sounds really easy.

I like that idea better than mine XD. The cool down time for other classes is really long. One class (I think spider) takes 30 seconds to recharge, and its skill isn't even that good.

Maybe it would be better if every class had the same cool down time?

Reactions: NevStar
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom