Ghost
Plain Creepy
Nighmare
Super Natural
Mythical
Paranormal

Catagorize them in one of those

Here is mine

I regularly babysit two girls, 3 and 5 years old. Both blonde with huge blue eyes and big smiles, they are the creepiest people I have ever met. Once, after I picked them up from day care, I tried to get them excited for dinner, seeing as they don’t normally eat that much when I’m there. I asked them in an overly excited voice, ‘Hey guys, what do you want for dinner?’ The eldest looks at me, runs away and hides behind a corner; sticking her head out, she whispers, ‘I want skinned babysitter. I never came back to babysit, for them.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
This happened when I was age 11-12.

It happened in the late afternoon. (Girl A & Girl P) and I were hanging out after school and decided to head to Girl's A house which was located nearby.
Girl A then proceeded to tell us about her current situation whereby her mother had this colleague she brought over from China which she wanted to send back after who knows how long he worked there, apparently he was really against that idea and decided he wanted to stay.

So this is where things started getting a little scary for us (as kids) after hearing the story, we were already below her void deck, we didn't really give that story another thought because it was not our business as we're kids after all and adults could handle their own business.
We were at her house floor corridor (she lives on the second floor) and surprise, the guy was right outside her doorstep with a knife.

Girl A : Umm, guys did you see my phone? I think I dropped it downstairs, lets go back down and find it.
Girl P stupidly responded with : It's in your pocket?
(No offence Girl P)
I just bumped my shoulder onto Girl P's, giving her that "are you dumb" face.

Putting my hand in my pocket, I reached out for my swiss army knife just in case he came onto us, I was quite violent in my younger days ("ᄑ_ᄑ) so we ran down the stairs continued running for awhile. Stopped for a breather, hoping he wasn't after us. What a relief, he wasn't anywhere to be seen.. that's when Girl A shouted at Girl P for not using her brain, no wonder she failed her classes ( ・∀・) haha.
We took one more look around our surroundings and saw him on his bicycle in a short distance, ducked behind a bush. I swore our hearts were beating so loud it's as though we're wearing it outside our bodies.

Nothing happened in the end, she stayed over my place for a couple days and we went back n forth school together.
Sadly, my swiss army knife went missing. It probably fell out my pocket during the run.

-

A spooky encounter
I was walking at the corridor of Girls A house (she lives at the end so there are a few more doors we have to walk past) and as we were near her door, something brushed through my waist (like a gentle touch) you know how you get that weird after-sting effect staying on your body when you touch something really hot or cold?
Well that was what I felt, an after sting of something cold that brushed my waist. It was like hand with fingers fanned out. The feeling didn't leave after a few min to an hour.
I was really spooked because there was no one near me at that time, only Girl A who was in front of me yet the brush was from the back, almost like it was trying to grab me.
Never went to her house again after that.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
i had a scary time one time , when i played << Five nights at Freddy's : Sister Location ( i think ) >> in VR and i had really scared then :)
the rest you can imagine them :)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom