Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Okay,
I heard from a Staff that if you go over 15 CPS, Sentinel could ban you.

Tried it out, but I was a little bit scared though..
racg2g.png

_
(Don't ban me lmao)
~Berre

EDIT: This is not a bugg, this is just testing out Sentinel :) And oh, you-know-who-i-mean, this thread is not useless​

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
In a lobby, I clicked both left and right like crazy haha
Well I don't think the anticheat can detect cps by you just punching air, also the right click doesn't register in the anticheat, 14 cps on both fingers is a lot, especially for a 1.9 PvPer. Not to mention most anticheats have punishments for over 20 cps rather than 15. It also seems a bit wierd to me that 5zig records both right and left clicks on the same tracker.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Okay,
I heard from a Staff that if you go over 15 CPS, Sentinel could ban you.

Tried it out, but I was a little bit scared though..
racg2g.png

_
(Don't ban me lmao)
~Berre

EDIT: This is not a bugg, this is just testing out Sentinel :) And oh, you-know-who-i-mean, this thread is not useless​
It is pretty annoying as I can go up to 15 cps and I am worried if I get banned or not and a staff member says I was "totally hacking" but tbh if you say that you weren't hacking and you go into detail, maybe have evidence, then you will probably be forgiven. Butterfly clicks I assume? I get like 33 when I butterfly click and I know how you feel. It is stressful.

So... congratz on not getting banned?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It is pretty annoying as I can go up to 15 cps and I am worried if I get banned or not and a staff member says I was "totally hacking" but tbh if you say that you weren't hacking and you go into detail, maybe have evidence, then you will probably be forgiven. Butterfly clicks I assume? I get like 33 when I butterfly click and I know how you feel. It is stressful.

So... congratz on not getting banned?
I can guarantee you that you do not get 33 cps, stop with the BS you 2, some of the 1.8 PvPers get a 21 jitter, there is no way that butterfly clicking would get you over double your jitter speed either.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well if you haven't used any weird methods to reach that amount I doubt Sentinel will ban you.

Reactions: Priley

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Butterfly clicks I assume? I get like 33 when I butterfly click and I know how you feel.
Theres no way you can get 33cps by butterfly clicking. The only way I know you can get 30+ cps is with dragclicking.

As for the thread, Im really curious how you managed to get 28 cps, I can barely get 17. EDIT: Oh 5zig tracks both mouse buttons? I dont think anticheats will pick up on that as effot said.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Theres no way you can get 33cps by butterfly clicking. The only way I know you can get 30+ cps is with dragclicking.

As for the thread, Im really curious how you managed to get 28 cps, I can barely get 17. EDIT: Oh 5zig tracks both mouse buttons? I dont think anticheats will pick up on that as effot said.
*cough* jitter clicking with both hands... *cough*
I can guarantee you that you do not get 33 cps, stop with the BS you 2, some of the 1.8 PvPers get a 21 jitter, there is no way that butterfly clicking would get you over double your jitter speed either.
I jitter with both hands. I recorded it... dont know if it is still on my yt, I havent checked in a while. I had a 5zig mod so I dont know if that changes anything.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
*cough* jitter clicking with both hands... *cough*

I jitter with both hands. I recorded it... dont know if it is still on my yt, I havent checked in a while. I had a 5zig mod so I dont know if that changes anything.
So technically it isn't 33 cps since it isn't 1 mouse button, if you required both then it is only really a 16.5 on each button, the difference of this and butterfly clicking is very massive.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So technically it isn't 33 cps since it isn't 1 mouse button, if you required both then it is only really a 16.5 on each button, the difference of this and butterfly clicking is very massive.
I said that I use 5zig for my cps counter. If that makes a difference then fine. But I am not havings this argument anymore as it is pointless.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning all ❤️ have a nice day ☀️
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything you do it
Good luck in you life
GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
Top Bottom