Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

martinlovestecno

Oct 29, 2016
CHILE COLCHAGUA WINE VALLEY
2.6 - Scamming
Scamming is defined as any attempt to trick a player into revealing any personal information such as their password, home address, financial information, or more. Scamming is strictly prohibited. Scamming will result in an immediate permanent mute. Selling accounts, optifine capes and offering ranks publicly will result in a scamming mute.

i will use my case has an example, i got muted 2 years ago (i tried to sold MY account in the server) the rules says that selling accounts will result in a MUTE not in a PERMA-MUTE, i have already talked with the staff that muted me, but he decided not to unmute me (I DIDNT EVEN SOLD IT!!!) you guys think this is fair? i think the scamming santions need to be more flexible according to the case.

please staff dont lock this thread i want to see other players opinions

ign: OBSIDIAN: martinlovestecno: i want to talk again ;(

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're muted. Please note that our scamming rule is in place to avoid our users from even attempting to sell a Minecraft account etc. There are so many cases, not just on our server where an individual will sell an account and they will scam a user out of their payment information or just their money.

We understand that you might not have sold the account but it's the intent that you were willing to sell the account and we don't actually know that if you were going to do a legit transaction or not. So overall, we just do not allow selling of property or accounts etc on our network.

Also our rules do state clearly that the punishment is a permanent mute:
Capture.png

martinlovestecno

Oct 29, 2016
So í´ll be muted forever, thats very medieval dont ya think?,
i mean you guys can do better than this...... at least give me an option has a customer, 2 more years of punishment or made it to 200 reports if not just ignore me and let me drown in my pain ;(

martinlovestecno

Oct 29, 2016
@Camezonda In my opinion, it has been 2 years, and he must have learned by now. @martinlovestecno If you haven’t already, contact @AnimalTamer1 in a conversation to try to work something out.

Thanks for the support! i´ven seen your name in skywars xD, very appreciated.
I DID LEARNT THE LESSON!
thanks i will start a conversation with the staff manager, this is so bad, i am not made of stone, no one is! i learnt my lesson! we are humans, and this is a game, cmon!

Reactions: Technosword

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Goodluck to you dude. Just make sure if you do manage to get un-muted you'll be on a tight leash with the chat as far as scamming goes. If you get another permanent mute there will be nothing we can do to help you so just make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules and follow them from now on ;)

Reactions: martinlovestecno

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think you did it very badly, because that's what it says in the rules in Mute Permanente, but I think you should be unmuted since you've been permanently muted for 2 or almost 2 years, I think you've learned your lesson, and you won't do it again.

Reactions: martinlovestecno

martinlovestecno

Oct 29, 2016
I think you did it very badly, because that's what it says in the rules in Mute Permanente, but I think you should be unmuted since you've been permanently muted for 2 or almost 2 years, I think you've learned your lesson, and you won't do it again.

THANKS! i did learnt it!! and i am not doing this only for me, who knows how many players had left the network for this type of way to handle cases!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on slo456's profile.
YO you joined the Forums the same day as me! :O
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
🐉
Reesle wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎈
Reesle wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom