Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Well the thing is, if they want to call someone a hacker, they should be able to know how to actually report someone for being a hacker. Hence the whole point of this post L)

Maybe change your post then, pretty sure the point of this post was to suggest the black listing of these words.
I would quite like if we could post the link to the reports site so you can tell them where to report you though.

Supreme

Feb 9, 2017
274 Lafayette Street NYC
Maybe change your post then, pretty sure the point of this post was to suggest the black listing of these words.
I would quite like if we could post the link to the reports site so you can tell them where to report you though.
Well, if the mods actually read the threads, they could figure out that the end goal is to inform people about how to report someone. But thanks for your comment :)

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Lmao no.

Its just annoying when it's a 1v1. Like, look here.

Pretty bad. Here, I'll compromise. In 1v1 matches it prevents you from saying it. In a group match, it gives you a tip that says that you can report them. Ezpz! Everyone wins.
A simple GG will do :) People can take that to offence.
But, I'm not really with this suggestion -1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Oh please don't be such a party pooper!
@TheJeroen made a thread in the past to remove the word Hacker from the censoring list.
Why you ask,
People were bypassing it. Simply by saying Hax, Haxor, Hecks, Haxer, H4cks, H4x, Hx etc.
Censoring too many words will result into players not being able to have a proper conversation. So no thanks!
It isn't the word that I want to fix. It's the community I want to fix. Instead of them spewing hack at every time they lose or whatever they may be saying it for, I want cubeecraft to inform them that there is a way to report hackers.
Really now?
People are constantly calling me Hacks, I even get reported from time to time. That doesn't solve anything.
Only more people reporting me and other Innocent players. Meaning more people making useless reports!

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Tbh, I don't really care about being hackusated but at the same time it can be very irritating. If they're hackusating you again just ignore them.

Not sure why people can get irritated from it. Majority of people that call out hacks have no clue how to PvP in 1.9+. Either that or they got taken down very easily and to try and make themselves believe that they're good they call out hacks.

DjDozza

Apr 9, 2016
I don't think its really necessary to do, I think its fine as it is.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Well, if "hax" or "nice hax" will be gone, you can still say Hacks ;)
Back to serious, I think it's not necessary to add it, if someone really hacks, you can just say "Name is hacking"
than, the other players will now there is a hacker.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom