Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Saying "&9GG" or something similar also doesn't give you 1 experience.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Its a great idea, and there is only one reason not, its not anything major, but Hypixel already has that feature and Cubecraft doesn't like using features from other servers, but they could implement it in a different way.
Thats the only reason why they might not do it, but its such a small feature that i dont think it matters, also it makes players say gg instead of "i hate this game!!!" or "That player is aaa haasckerrr!!! (But really he/she isnt)" or even "worst gameee evaaa!!!"
Which if can be avoided would be great!
Because it is annoying when people do that kind of stuff, so i want this feature.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Wait? Does Cubecraft already have that feature? I just read the title again and now it sounds like its already on the server but that he wants it to work with Good Game. If so then my other message doesnt make much sense.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Its a great idea, and there is only one reason not, its not anything major, but Hypixel already has that feature and Cubecraft doesn't like using features from other servers, but they could implement it in a different way.
Thats the only reason why they might not do it, but its such a small feature that i dont think it matters, also it makes players say gg instead of "i hate this game!!!" or "That player is aaa haasckerrr!!! (But really he/she isnt)" or even "worst gameee evaaa!!!"
Which if can be avoided would be great!
Because it is annoying when people do that kind of stuff, so i want this feature.
What you're basically saying is that the losing player csn't leave his/her opinion, If they say: I hate this game!!! Just say: Why are you playing than?? They are just leaving their opinions, ofcourse, it's much better when someone just says GG but If they hate it, why will they play it than?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
What you're basically saying is that the losing player csn't leave his/her opinion, If they say: I hate this game!!! Just say: Why are you playing than?? They are just leaving their opinions, ofcourse, it's much better when someone just says GG but If they hate it, why will they play it than?
Well, then i explained it incorrectly, what i meant was people raging because they lose, they say that everyone is a hacker leaves the game and playes a new one.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
And also those saying that they hate the game dont even need to leave an opinion, they should just leave if they don't want to play it anymore. For example, i dont like Lucky islands (i really dont) but i dont go ahead in chat and rage about it saying i hate the game, i'd rather not get mad and just play a different game. There is no reason to get mad constantly.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
And also those saying that they hate the game dont even need to leave an opinion, they should just leave if they don't want to play it anymore. For example, i dont like Lucky islands (i really dont) but i dont go ahead in chat and rage about it saying i hate the game, i'd rather not get mad and just play a different game. There is no reason to get mad constantly.
I completely understand, it's not nice when someone keeps on raging but I don't think it's a good idea.
I don't want cubecraft to be like hypixel or any other server, for example on Badlion, you can only say gg or gf, you can't even say "Wow you're good!" I just don't want that.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I completely understand, it's not nice when someone keeps on raging but I don't think it's a good idea.
I don't want cubecraft to be like hypixel or any other server, for example on Badlion, you can only say gg or gf, you can't even say "Wow you're good!" I just don't want that.
I understand you, it would be kind of copying hypixel and other servers. I like cubecraft so much because its different from other servers.

So i do agree with you Scottness

Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom