Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, i'd like to suggest that when your report gets denied, just like getting accepted it will say who denied it. I often have questions as to why it was denied and this would help. It helps on the website in contacting the member of staff who denied your report and i think it should help in game too

Currently it says who denied and accepted your report online but only says who accepted your report in game, i suggest it say who denied your report in game too + give you a message in chat saying your report was denied

In conclusion - say who denied your in-game report to help with follow-up questions, im aware i could ask on discord but this would be easier

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree only in this part.
A reporter must know why his report was denied.
That's a good idea too, a message from the staff memeber as to why it was denied would be good as well. Tho even with the deny reason people do like to ask follow up questions.

On the forums the way to agree to a thread is by reacting with agree:agree: as it can get forwarded with 25 of them

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hello, i'd like to suggest that when your report gets denied, just like getting accepted it will say who denied it. I often have questions as to why it was denied and this would help. It helps on the website in contacting the member of staff who denied your report and i think it should help in game too

Currently it says who denied and accepted your report online but only says who accepted your report in game, i suggest it say who denied your report in game too + give you a message in chat saying your report was denied

In conclusion - say who denied your in-game report to help with follow-up questions, im aware i could ask on discord but this would be easier
agreed, never realised this is something we need owo

Reactions: Matriox

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany

Hi there! yea I'd also say this will be a good thing to know.
I'm not reporting that often via. the /report command ingame. I rather report via the report site, because if your report got denied there you know why and from who.
Now if your report has been accepted (ingame) it will tell you who punished the player "your report helped "..." to punish them to the rules" but yes. I'd love to see this as well if my report got denied ingame!
Nice suggestion

Reactions: Matriox

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello Matriox!
Unfortunately we can't implement your suggestion because it is impossible for all moderators to remember what they saw in a specific /report at a specific time.
In-game reports are seen in real time, and there is no evidence to support or help remember what might have been seen at that time. Discussing a denied /report is beyond a person's memory capacity, and the answer you will get in most cases will be "I watched the player for several minutes, and saw nothing to indicate that player was cheating".
If a /report was denied, it is recommended to upload the evidence you have recorded and submit a report via the reports site -java- / reports subforum -bedrock-, as there the evidence can be looked multiple times and discussed properly.
Have a good week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom