• Nah, he/she was really chill

• I was unfairly banned

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The video of the reported ranked player got deleted , the report was closed so i didnt had to keep it on my pc anymore , it was before 1 year lmao . Also did it actually took you 20 minutes to think what to reply to me? This also means you dont even know what are you talking about....foolish kid .
Keep trying but you probably won't get unbanned. As you have been banned two times, I doubt you'll get an unban.
So you think i hack???? Seriously if this is hacking.....omg..
Edit : I am Cubecrafty , i dont understand the happening so , do you think i hack or not?
It's obvious. You must have a really good aim if you want to get such perfect hits. Also, three critical hits in a row while flying, wow, impressive.
Once , i met rank with unfair advantage ( obviously hacking,,,) i recorded it and reported it , and my report got closed ! The mod said he wasnt cheating ! It was obvious that he had no knockback and reach ! This is the worst server ever , we better play hypixel or make a petition.....idk someone have to do something because the server is dying...
Does that matter? The moderator probably closed your report due to insufficient evidence or because you couldn't see his hacks obviously. Just stop complaining about hacking ranked players and move on to another server if you don't understand the mistakes you've made.
I dont know what is happening with Cubecraft those days , that toxicity , that hackusation , everything is messed up . You are just another kid that cant pvp and come to hackusate .
Stop calling people kids, this won't better your reputation at all.
About my bans...Do you know how many people ( who dont use hacks ) are getting banned? I will answer you , over 1000 per month so this is not an excuse about your hackusating.
Sentinel makes mistakes, yes. Though, the few players that do get banned every month, get falsely banned and deserve an unban. As the evidence clearly shows you're hacking, it wasn't a mistake.
You said you are done with arguing here . Did you got triggered sad kido?
Again, calling people kids and being rude doesn't increase your chances of getting unbanned, so just stop. Complaining about moderators and the server won't help too.
The last thing I would like to give you thoughts on is that making threads like these won't get you unbanned at all. Keep trying to convince staff to unban you but I doubt this will happen.

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
I have a really good suggestion for you to proof that you are not hacking.
If you have windows 10 you have a build-in game DVR. (Press Windowskey + G) It can instant replay things that have happened before.

on the F3 screen in minecraft you can see if you are using hacks or not.
So when someone calls you a hacker after you killed them. Do this:
1. Press F3.
2. Instant replay the last 5/10 minutes to make sure you've got the moment you killed him. (You can change the timeframe in the Game DVR settings)
3. Use it if you get banned.

If you have a mac or a previous windows version, there are a lot of programs to do this as well but this build-in one worked the best for me.
(This tip is also very great if you made an amazing and want to share it with your friends)

Have a nice day,
werra11

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I have a really good suggestion for you to proof that you are not hacking.
If you have windows 10 you have a build-in game DVR. (Press Windowskey + G) It can instant replay things that have happened before.

on the F3 screen in minecraft you can see if you are using hacks or not.
So when someone calls you a hacker after you killed them. Do this:
1. Press F3.
2. Instant replay the last 5/10 minutes to make sure you've got the moment you killed him. (You can change the timeframe in the Game DVR settings)
3. Use it if you get banned.

If you have a mac or a previous windows version, there are a lot of programs to do this as well but this build-in one worked the best for me.
(This tip is also very great if you made an amazing and want to share it with your friends)

Have a nice day,
werra11
but hes hacking tho

and doing this at every hackusator will kinda ruin your playtime

N

No one

Wormy21GX you cant change the little kids' minds... I am used to everyone calling me cheater , just because i am doing combos and i can breezily bridge ( which they also hackusate ) . Thank you for stepping forward for me.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Looking at the dates I would say it was within the two weeks....
If the last post was Sunday the 4th then you would be correct, but the last post before his was Saturday the 3rd and his post was Sunday the 18th.

you know he could have good aim
Please do not post on threads that are 2 weeks (14 days) old, based on the last post, as this is considered necroposting and is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom