• Nah, he/she was really chill

• I was unfairly banned

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
because obviously lag gives an advantage right? Don't you see all those players bragging about how high their ping is? I've seen a guy with 2000 ms, absolutely unbeatable in pvp /s
Most of the time ping gives an advantage, at the minimum it wears away skill. If the person is teleporting around constantly hitting from further away and taking delayed knockback it can ussually be impossible to combo them. Rods do nothing on them, it's almost like misplace. Between 150-250 is the golden spot. Yes, I am a lagger myself when I play on cube, I get 145 ms on the best days with ethernet. I used to think I was good at PVP, now I realise I was just laggy. When facing someone with lots of Ms you need to play completely different. You have to pretend the place they actually are is in front of their character yet their hitbox is behind where they can hit you from. They get a reach advantage. I am not saying ms alone gives a massive advantage, all I am saying is skill+high ping= godly.

Reactions: CubeTale
F

Facelurite

Most of the time ping gives an advantage, at the minimum it wears away skill. If the person is teleporting around constantly hitting from further away and taking delayed knockback it can ussually be impossible to combo them. Rods do nothing on them, it's almost like misplace. Between 150-250 is the golden spot. Yes, I am a lagger myself when I play on cube, I get 145 ms on the best days with ethernet. I used to think I was good at PVP, now I realise I was just laggy. When facing someone with lots of Ms you need to play completely different. You have to pretend the place they actually are is in front of their character yet their hitbox is behind where they can hit you from. They get a reach advantage. I am not saying ms alone gives a massive advantage, all I am saying is skill+high ping= godly.
Feceslike that doesnt happen in 1.12

Reactions: _Oplex_

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Though I do agree you have to play differently against a player with a higher ping and that making comboes is harder, it's dumb to say a higher ping will make you better at pvp than a lower ping. If the other player with a low ping strafes well it's almost impossible to kill them because of the delay that the lagger experiences. Also note that the player with a lower ping will get their hit registered first every time, even if the players clicked at the exact same time.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Though I do agree you have to play differently against a player with a higher ping and that making comboes is harder, it's dumb to say a higher ping will make you better at pvp than a lower ping. If the other player with a low ping strafes well it's almost impossible to kill them because of the delay that the lagger experiences. Also note that the player with a lower ping will get their hit registered first every time, even if the players clicked at the exact same time.
Watch the video that the guy posted on this thread, that is a good example ping is op, the man he critted out didn't stand a chance.

N

No one

Exactly ! My acc soon is gonna be permanent banned and nobody takes care. The anticheat is absolutely bullshit , i tried to fight a hacker and instead of banning him , sentinel banned me ! Also every rank i kill he calls me hacker , rec , noobje etc...I am being worried because i am really good at pvp and the staff is also bad so they cant decide if i hack or not ( actually i dont ) but they cant know this so there is a possibility to lose my account cause of that ! Once , i met rank with unfair advantage ( obviously hacking,,,) i recorded it and reported it , and my report got closed ! The mod said he wasnt cheating ! It was obvious that he had no knockback and reach ! This is the worst server ever , we better play hypixel or make a petition.....idk someone have to do something because the server is dying...

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Exactly ! My acc soon is gonna be permanent banned and nobody takes care. The anticheat is absolutely bullshit , i tried to fight a hacker and instead of banning him , sentinel banned me ! Also every rank i kill he calls me hacker , rec , noobje etc...I am being worried because i am really good at pvp and the staff is also bad so they cant decide if i hack or not ( actually i dont ) but they cant know this so there is a possibility to lose my account cause of that ! Once , i met rank with unfair advantage ( obviously hacking,,,) i recorded it and reported it , and my report got closed ! The mod said he wasnt cheating ! It was obvious that he had no knockback and reach ! This is the worst server ever , we better play hypixel or make a petition.....idk someone have to do something because the server is dying...

Can you link the YT video about that hacker? I'm curious :P

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
If it's so obvious he was hacking and you weren't, put the video here please.

Or can't you because you all made it up?
hmmmmmmm

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
N

No one

This is hacking XD? If you say i hack about that... idk what are you gonna say if ForGiveMe kill you XDD

N

No one

So you think i hack???? Seriously if this is hacking.....omg..
Edit : I am Cubecrafty , i dont understand the happening so , do you think i hack or not?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
So you think i hack???? Seriously if this is hacking.....omg..
Edit : I am Cubecrafty , i dont understand the happening so , do you think i hack or not?
1. perfect hits (even with a crit) despite moving through the air going the opposite direction. how isnt it hacks?
2. https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/cubecrafty this doesnt make you look that legit either
3. the fact that you use alts to dislike and hate under that vid is pathetic.
4. You still havent shown us the vid where you reported that ranked player, because you made it up.

Reactions: Shallidor

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
upload_2018-3-1_10-18-19.png

N

No one

Well i dont know what do you mean with ''alts do dislike videos'' i havent even vote the video so.. Sorry for being good at pvp , excuse me for my good aim , and the mechanics of minecraft are sorry because....they are the mechanics of minecraft .... or you call them ''cheat'' or ''unfair advantage'' too?
I dont know what is happening with Cubecraft those days , that toxicity , that hackusation , everything is messed up . You are just another kid that cant pvp and come to hackusate . About my bans...Do you know how many people ( who dont use hacks ) are getting banned? I will answer you , over 1000 per month so this is not an excuse about your hackusating. So you should get a life , and stop acting like a berserk hackusater noob who just want attention. I bet you cant even make a simple crit. Also the video you showed me...look , the same youtuber who recorded me also reported Johrdy(Johrdy is pro , not cheater) for hacks too. This simply means he cant decide who hack or not , but i can because i am enough good at minecraft. You all think you are the best at pvp and if someone kill you , means he hacks , this is not true .

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Well i dont know what do you mean with ''alts do dislike videos'' i havent even vote the video so.. Sorry for being good at pvp , excuse me for my good aim , and the mechanics of minecraft are sorry because....they are the mechanics of minecraft .... or you call them ''cheat'' or ''unfair advantage'' too?
I dont know what is happening with Cubecraft those days , that toxicity , that hackusation , everything is messed up . You are just another kid that cant pvp and come to hackusate . About my bans...Do you know how many people ( who dont use hacks ) are getting banned? I will answer you , over 1000 per month so this is not an excuse about your hackusating. So you should get a life , and stop acting like a berserk hackusater noob who just want attention. I bet you cant even make a simple crit. Also the video you showed me...look , the same youtuber who recorded me also reported Johrdy(Johrdy is pro , not cheater) for hacks too. This simply means he cant decide who hack or not , but i can because i am enough good at minecraft. You all think you are the best at pvp and if someone kill you , means he hacks , this is not true .
yeah yeah keep spewing bullfeces. youre not gonna convince anyone with it. "you cant pvp and u hackusate everyone who wins from you" any proof of that statement or did you just make that up as well? I thought so.

Also you still havent shown us that vid where you reported that ranked player. oh, it doesn't exist. I almost forgot.
anyway im done arguing since you've already shown you're just making stuff up.

Reactions: Shallidor
N

No one

The video of the reported ranked player got deleted , the report was closed so i didnt had to keep it on my pc anymore , it was before 1 year lmao . Also did it actually took you 20 minutes to think what to reply to me? This also means you dont even know what are you talking about....foolish kid .

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
The video of the reported ranked player got deleted , the report was closed so i didnt had to keep it on my pc anymore , it was before 1 year
oh yes how convenient
Also did it actually took you 20 minutes to think what to reply to me? This also means you dont even know what are you talking about....foolish kid .
1. those 2 things arent even remotely related
2. contrary to popular belief, im not like a hawk watching every thread all the time being online all the time. I've got other stuff to do than point out these excretions of an argument.
anyway I'm done here. Keep wasting your time trying to insult players and making stuff up in hope that will convince staff to unban you.

Reactions: Troublesomee
N

No one

oh yes how convenient

1. those 2 things arent even remotely related
2. contrary to popular belief, im not like a hawk watching every thread all the time being online all the time. I've got other stuff to do than point out these excretions of an argument.
anyway I'm done here. Keep wasting your time trying to insult players and making stuff up in hope that will convince staff to unban you.

The said from you doesnt match with what i said , also i dont have hope in the staff anymore they dont take care ( besides one mod ) . Also what happened? You said you are done with arguing here . Did you got triggered sad kido?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Who's your favorite S class hero (if you have one yet)
HyperPal wrote on Khxliee's profile.
A7la Zameel
xFqbian wrote on Shiny sandwich's profile.
its been 3 years now. ogs miss you bro <3
Yall still play cc huh
Reesle wrote on Lee1387's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom