• OH YES

• Nah, he/she was really chill

• I was unfairly banned

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcturusTE_PN

Jun 25, 2016
So turns out that I have enraged another "Mighty Ranked Player". I have had issues with ranks believing they're amazing at PvP when they really aren't. (I can't deny that many ranked and non-ranked players are awesome PvPers, though)

The thing now, is that I have played for at least two years in this server. In this time, I have received several accusations of hacking, incluiding Killaura, Autocrit, and Fly. Even though several high-skilled ranks are able to easily beat me in PvP, some others apparently take a direct hit at their ego whenever they are beaten (completely obliterated) in PvP. They started claiming that they had "experience" and that Ranked players (Gold, Diamond, etc.) are able to know when a player is hacking.

Of all of these times of "recorded" accusations, so far two have gotten me unfairly banned. I am sorry to inform that this might be a problem that escalates to the point where some staff members can't really know when a player hacks and doesn't. Does this mean that I have to invest money, which I don't have, to get my skill recognized and categorized as "legit"? I know my attack style might look suspicious (the smexy strafes, hmm) but that doesn't mean that it's not legit...

Apparently, when you move your mouse really fast or point at something, the head of the player in-game can't keep up at the movement speed, therefore it looks confusing, but no need to be salty anytime! It's ok if we get beaten in PvP, I have and will always be by ranks or non-ranks, so no problem. Therefore, I have concluded that I will have to start recording clips of my own playing, mouse clicking and keyboard sounds.

Has it ever happened that you beat a rank and he/she gets all mighty and salty? Or ever gotten unfairly banned?

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Does this mean that I have to invest money, which I don't have, to get my skill recognized and categorized as "legit"?

You could record a few games/fights to keep them as evidence that you're a good PvP'er or just get a replay mod or something to record all your games with :)

ArcturusTE_PN

Jun 25, 2016
So you aare saying that video evidence of a player getting 5 consecutive hits, without looking at the victim's hitbox for any, is not enough to identify a hacker?

That depends, as I said, when strafing, the hit depends on slashing your cross over the hitbox and clicking in the right moment. When you end the strafe, you will obviously not be looking at hitbox, therefore whenever someone strafes, it gets really confusing. The point is, direct hitters just look at the person and hit, strafers slash and click when the cross is over the victim's hitbox. Look at this video:

Notice how I end my strafes looking at the floor, normally indicating the intention to crit. It kinda looks like I hit and jump randomly, when I'm actually syncing the strafe,with the fall of the jump with the hit.

Strafers gonna strafe.

EDIT: He called me "Arthus". -2 points for spelling

EDIT 2: And come one! 5 consecutive combo crits isn't even a real deal, especially when you learn to counter the enemies' style

Reactions: Demosiz

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
That depends, as I said, when strafing, the hit depends on slashing your cross over the hitbox and clicking in the right moment. When you end the strafe, you will obviously not be looking at hitbox, therefore whenever someone strafes, it gets really confusing. The point is, direct hitters just look at the person and hit, strafers slash and click when the cross is over the victim's hitbox. Look at this video:

Notice how I end my strafes looking at the floor, normally indicating the intention to crit. It kinda looks like I hit and jump randomly, when I'm actually syncing the strafe,with the fall of the jump with the hit.

Strafers gonna strafe.

EDIT 2: And come one! 5 consecutive combo crits isn't even a real deal, especially when you learn to counter the enemies' style
you even missed one hit.
edit: though it does look kinda illegitimate after I watched it at 0.25x speed

Reactions: Shallidor

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017

Strafers gonna strafe.

Don't feel good about people hackusating you. You are really laggy and don't deserve the title of good, only laggy.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Welcome to the PvP community, where this alone sums up 9/10 experiences:

some others apparently take a direct hit at their ego whenever they are beaten (completely obliterated) in PvP.

It's borderline embarrassing. Though, I've never encountered somebody who uses their rank to justify their superiority. That'd be even more embarrassing tbh.

Edit: Accidentally typed 9/10 experiences. Actually meant 99,999/100,000 experiences.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth

Strafers gonna strafe.

I hate hackusators a guy said. "I got a rank I can ban you your hacking nubbb" and he said bad words in Turkish

F

Facelurite

because obviously lag gives an advantage right? Don't you see all those players bragging about how high their ping is? I've seen a guy with 2000 ms, absolutely unbeatable in pvp /s
I deliberately increased my ping once at FFA and I went on a killing spree. Everyone hit the place where I was a couple seconds ago. I killed some 11 players this way including a few teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D