Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 10, 2018
Hello CubeCraft!
My game suggestion is speedrun. Where your running from death (the wither) and parkouring (dont know if thats a word) to the end with special chests hidden in random places of the map that may have items that give you extra points or ender pearls and slowness potions (for other people) and tnt to slow others down. Pretty much my game is run and parkour and try to avoid being killed by the wither and try your best to become first.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello CubeCraft!
My game suggestion is speedrun. Where your running from death (the wither) and parkouring (dont know if thats a word) to the end with special chests hidden in random places of the map that may have items that give you extra points or ender pearls and slowness potions (for other people) and tnt to slow others down. Pretty much my game is run and parkour and try to avoid being killed by the wither and try your best to become first.
Sounds like it would be a great arcade game.
+1

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hello CubeCraft!
Instead of that make parkour and give it an mode like RUN.

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom