Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Today I watched Forrest Gump for the 2nd time. I’ve never cried so much and felt emotional.(probably close the 1st time, but lockdown has a negative effect on emotions) Not the emotion all those influencers lie towards you. Real emotion; pain, tears, loneliless. I have a good life. There’s lockdown and I still own everything. A family, a house, friends, food, care, opportunities.

Still, there’s one thing that makes me feel worthless, shy and miserable: social behaviour. I’ve been her for 5 years and I know no one in person. I have seen many people come and go. While Gump lacks cognitive skills. I’m completely the opposite. I learn 2 hours for an exam which has 124 study hours and pass with a 5,5.

On the opposite hand, I lack any social behaviour. I got 8 good friends, which most of them left me after secondary school. You could say I have 2 friends and 1 girl who is like Jenny to me. I love her and think about her any second. However, we aren’t made for each other.

She is the friendly, outgoing type. While I’m the introvert, shy type. She means the world to me and I’d love to be together one day, be it in 30 years.

Here I’m the rulebreaker, the funny and somewhat famous komodo, while I’m really not like that.

But forget about me, i have no self-worth.

I hope you all manage to pull through this time, to think about your loved ones, to hope for the best.

While “life is a box of chocolates”; you never know what comes out of it: you can still make the best of it and I hope you’ll manage so.

If there’s anything you want to talk with me about, since you certainly got a harder life than me, feel free to pm me. Mine has been easy. I just didn’t experience much, so I can’t handle a friendzone. (Thanks @Levi_the_pro for nominating me, lmao).

P.S

Happy New Year! (Its not January 7th yet, so im allowed to. I like to stick to common rules after all)

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Veel sterkte broer, hier kom je wel overheen gap en sterker ook. Trouwens ik zie wat je mist man je hebt vrienden familie een huis enzo maar geen vissen man koop vissen, vissen zijn geweldig je weet niet wat je mist.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Veel sterkte broer, hier kom je wel overheen gap en sterker ook. Trouwens ik zie wat je mist man je hebt vrienden familie een huis enzo maar geen vissen man koop vissen, vissen zijn geweldig je weet niet wat je mist.
Wandelende takken zijn ook heel opwindend

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters