Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No!

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
You are ignorant and stupid people, children should be banned here on the server, I come to deal with a subject, and I only see children comment crap, omg.

D

Deleted member 352903

You are ignorant and stupid people, children should be banned here on the server, I come to deal with a subject, and I only see children comment crap, omg.
Please read the rules, swearing is not allowed.

Reactions: Deeds

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
I'm using google translator, from Portuguese to English, if this translates differently, it's not my fault

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
When entering the server, a warning to the player should appear in the lower left corner or center of the screen to read the rules!

Because every day, players to violate the rules of the server.

I hope that soon someone decides to do something like that, because it is not satisfactory to see players violate the rules of the server, someone from the staff who helps in this case.

Thank you all, have a good day. :)
Having a link to the rules if you join the server, is actually a really good idea.

Reactions: ser1234HD

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
Well, but apparently, ignorant people, and sad with life, come to comment things for nothing, outside the context of the plublication I did.
Must be because I'm using a photo of X, they should not like him.

Thank you for passing here

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Well, but apparently, ignorant people, and sad with life, come to comment things for nothing, outside the context of the plublication I did.
Must be because I'm using a photo of X, they should not like him.

Thank you for passing here

I really doubt it's because you have a picture of X that you are recieving these negative feedback. It's more like you don't like the negative feedback. Thinking about this suggestion, realistically, the first reply to the thread already sums it up.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
ignorant and stupid people, children should be banned here on the server,
Well, but apparently, ignorant people, and sad with life
A77447C2-E38B-4E09-B81B-6A8DE03E418D.gif

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
I really doubt it's because you have a picture of X that you are recieving these negative feedback. It's more like you don't like the negative feedback. Thinking about this suggestion, realistically, the first reply to the thread already sums it up.
I'm not negative, I just put a right choice? So just click Yes and No, correct?
So why start making hate speech, or come to disturb me, if this is as simple as clicking Yes or No?
It's difficult?
You come to comment things on the topic, if you want to have 'HELP' rank, I think this is going to be difficult because you are not helping here

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I'm not negative, I just put a right choice? So just click Yes and No, correct?
So why start making hate speech, or come to disturb me, if this is as simple as clicking Yes or No?
It's difficult?

1. Where's this hate speech
2. Sorry you're disturbed because of the feedback you recieved?
3. There's a reason why people actually respond to the thread with reasons why they think this suggestion might be useless/whatnot

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
Porque ele apa
1. Where's this hate speech
2. Sorry you're disturbed because of the feedback you recieved?
3. There's a reason why people actually respond to the thread with reasons why they think this suggestion might be useless/whatnot
I'm not bothered with the feedback I get, but people instead of just clicking on no, commenting unworthy things, and why do people make comments trying to annoy others?

D

Deleted member 352903

Porque ele apa

I'm not bothered with the feedback I get, but people instead of just clicking on no, commenting unworthy things, and why do people make comments trying to annoy others?
I voted for yes lmao

Reactions: Deeds

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
I think that you have to read the rules, also you as a helper (The rank you obviously are aiming for) you need to handle opinions, something you cant do. You just cant face the fact that people dont agree to your very hmm how would i say it? Stupid suggestion. The rules are common sense. Everybody knows that hacking is bannable. and because of the CHAT FILTER YOU CAN KNOW IF WORDS ARENT ALLOWED.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom