Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Akai Shuichi

Feb 16, 2022
Hello!

I Join Forum today and this is my first post!

Before I start using forum,i have read all the rules on here.

After i read all the rules,i found some rules didnt write the punishment track,I will list all here and i hope will be add to the rules page.

1.0 Server Rules

1.3 Clicking method

Using drag click,auto clicking and some not allowed clicking method will result Cheating BAN.

In this rule,didnt write the punishment track,so the punishment track should be:

Punishment Track: 30 Days Ban → Permanently Ban.

1.9 Submitting Falsified Evidence

Hiding labymod features to get your report accepted and submitting old or duplicated evidence can result in a ban from the reports site.

It "can" result ban,means will give chance before ban.so the punishment track should be:

Punishment Track : Warning → 3 Month Ban → Permanently Ban.

3.0 Forum Rules

3.11 Repeating Active or Forward Thread

Please don't repeat active/forwarded threads. You may only open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity, hasn't been active for 3 weeks, or was not forwarded.

In this rule didnt write the punishment Track,so i think the punishment track should be this:

Punishment Track : Warning → 7 Days Ban → 30 Days Ban → Permanently Ban.

That's all waht i want to suggest!
Get 25 Agree to foward it!(25 or 20 i don't sure😅)

Once Again,i am new on forum,if anything wrong forgive me :D

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I think rule 1.3 doesn't have a punishment track because using autoclickers leads to a cheating ban and maybe it uses the punishment track under rule 1.2
But I agree that rules 1.9 and 3.11 should have more specific punishment tracks.

• Love
Reactions: Akai Shuichi

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel CubeCraft Games has almost perfect rules. Even though they may have some 'gaps' where other rules could be, I feel it is pretty good, however I do feel they could be updated, more specifically 1.9 and 3.11.

Also, welcome to the forums! 👋

• Love
Reactions: Akai Shuichi

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hi, welcome to the forums though allow me to give some insight on why we don't have any punishment tracks for some our rules that you have just mentioned
1.3 Clicking method

Using drag click,auto clicking and some not allowed clicking method will result Cheating BAN.

In this rule,didnt write the punishment track,so the punishment track should be:

Punishment Track: 30 Days Ban → Permanently Ban.
There is no need for a punishment track since it already mentions that we punish for cheating in the rule itself + you can easily find the cheating punishment track directly above it
1.9 Submitting Falsified Evidence

Hiding labymod features to get your report accepted and submitting old or duplicated evidence can result in a ban from the reports site.

It "can" result ban,means will give chance before ban.so the punishment track should be:

Punishment Track : Warning → 3 Month Ban → Permanently Ban.

Same thing above, we already mention the fact that doing this will result in a permanent ban in the rule itself though I do suppose making it clear would be a QOL type thing if I had to say more than anything
3.11 Repeating Active or Forward Thread

Please don't repeat active/forwarded threads. You may only open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity, hasn't been active for 3 weeks, or was not forwarded.

In this rule didnt write the punishment Track,so i think the punishment track should be this:

Punishment Track : Warning → 7 Days Ban → 30 Days Ban → Permanently Ban.
And reason why we don't have a punishment track for this rule is because we don't punish for this in the first place

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂