Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bballboy2002

Mar 9, 2016
minecraft
It always happens where somebody is either a sore loser or rude winner at the end of a game or when they are out (see example below). But I can't report them because theres not enough time before they disconnect to issue a warning! And they know this and exploit the warning requirement to get away with it.
PLEASE remove the warning requirement for after they are out of the game. I understand somebody might not know the rules, but its pretty clear that most people who do this do know the rules. So as a compromise maybe half mute length? And if they do it again full length?

Attachments

• 2017-03-25_13.59.03.png
    2017-03-25_13.59.03.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 94

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
It always happens where somebody is either a sore loser or rude winner at the end of a game or when they are out (see example below). But I can't report them because theres not enough time before they disconnect to issue a warning! And they know this and exploit the warning requirement to get away with it.
PLEASE remove the warning requirement for after they are out of the game. I understand somebody might not know the rules, but its pretty clear that most people who do this do know the rules. So as a compromise maybe half mute length? And if they do it again full length?
Well sadly people must be warned, having a warning setup as a bind (like using a specific button on your mouse to say "Warning #1" ) then once warned instantly screenshot and just pray that you play against them another game or catch them in a lobby saying something they shouldn't, BAM! you got all evidence needed. Most of the time all players of that game get sent to the same lobby.
I find that some people find "Ez" rude or an insult which it kind of is, thus leading to arguments (shown in your screenshot). Whenever you see someone say 'Ez' try to tell them to stop since they might be insulting or offending someone else.

I do not believe this would be added due to the unfairness as you mentioned
somebody might not know the rules
We're all humans, we tend to forget.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
If someone says you should die (im not going to use swearwords because i'd rather not get banned :p), you can report him for targeting without waring the person. However, saying that someone is noob or ez isn't punishable. I get that that is annoying, but you'll have to try to deal with it xd.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom