Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see the rules in the sidebar?

• Yes

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
The way the rules are presented on the forums could be improved in my opinion. Knowing the rules is an important part of being in a community, that's why I think the rules should be the first thing you see, especially for new members that might not know them all.

Right now the sub forum layout looks very inconvenient for new members because 'Creations' happens to be at the top, even though it isn't as important as the rules are. I understand that the whole idea behind this layout is to make the forums more 'focused on the community' but I still think the rules should be more visible. If you wouldn't want to change the sub forum layout, I think it'd be useful to add a button to get to the rules in the sidebar.
1600290694096.png

Last edited:

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I think that this would be a great addition, especially considering the rules right now are kinda hard to find if you don't know where they are. I literally found out today where they were, what I did before that is just type in 'rules' in the search bar and go from there.

Besides, in my opinion the rules is the most important piece of text to read here on the forums, it should be more on display and easier to find.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I agree with you.

Even I had troubles with finding the location of the official rules, imagine a new member.
The rules are one of the most important things on a server to keep the community safe and make sure the server will be playable for everyone. Therefore they should be clearly visible for everyone.

I really like the idea of adding it to the side bar.
This way you will immediately notice it and you can easily go to the rules if needed and because you can find them way more easily there will most likely be less rules that will be broken.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
The way the rules are presented on the forums could be improved in my opinion. Knowing the rules is an important part of being in a community, that's why I think the rules should be the first thing you see, especially for new members that might not know them all.

Right now the sub-forum layout looks very inconvenient for new members because 'Creations' happens to be at the top, even though it isn't as important as the rules are. I understand that the whole idea behind this layout is to make the forums more 'focused on the community' but I still think the rules should be more visible. If you wouldn't want to change the sub-forum layout, I think it'd be useful to add a button to get to the rules in the sidebar.

Hi

I completely agree with this idea and it's necessary for new players who want to know about how each of the rules works. I have seen some players asking about it around, and this idea is useful for the new ones that will be coming in the future.

+1

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hey!
I agree with your idea but I think they shouldn't add all rules in the sidebar more like a system were they cycle true rules!
Have a good day! 💎

Reactions: ChiefAaron

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
100% I agree with this, there are going to be many more people joining the cc community and will definitely start using this site. Rules should definitely be shown to all players (especially new people joining) Good on you for bringing this up, I believe this is necessary and it's a very good idea.

Reactions: Meiske

ZeroResistance

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
netherlands
i 100% agree with you. the rules are really hard to find especially for new members.
i think it would be nice if they add a rules section in the main forum page.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Would make things easier to understand for newer members and would possibly prevent them from braking the rules, so it's a yes from me.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

Right now the sub forum layout looks very inconvenient for new members because 'Creations' happens to be at the top, even though it isn't as important as the rules are. I understand that the whole idea behind this layout is to make the forums more 'focused on the community' but I still think the rules should be more visible. If you wouldn't want to change the sub forum layout, I think it'd be useful to add a button to get to the rules in the sidebar.
Hey, we've implemented this! We're looking to get a different icon for it as well 😛
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom