• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Hello!

I got a pretty good idea. Maybe we should add a sign in spawn that mentions that we have a /rule command? Wnen I first joined, I didn't even know that the server had rules. The first time I noticed it had, was when I joined the forum. Luckily, my common sense was right and I didn't break any rules.

The point is, I think a sign at all of the hubs with "Type /rules for rules!" written on the sign would make less people break the rules and less reasons to get unbanned for breaking a rule of some sort. If they break a rule, you could simply point out the sign on the spawn.

Thanks for reading this!^^

-Verdag

Reactions: gabydimson2000

john

Nov 24, 2013
Hell yeah, this would be so helpful. I just discovered /help a week ago. And I have played here for 7 months.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I also think don't hack or use any unfair mods should be added to /rules. Some servers allow it, or so I've been told, and people are getting banned for not knowing that, like that thread about the hacker verdag found who didn't know.

littlelemonman

Jan 3, 2014
Hello!

I got a pretty good idea. Maybe we should add a sign in spawn that mentions that we have a /rule command? Wnen I first joined, I didn't even know that the server had rules. The first time I noticed it had, was when I joined the forum. Luckily, my common sense was right and I didn't break any rules.

The point is, I think a sign at all of the hubs with "Type /rules for rules!" written on the sign would make less people break the rules and less reasons to get unbanned for breaking a rule of some sort. If they break a rule, you could simply point out the sign on the spawn.

Thanks for reading this!^^

-Verdag
Or rubik_cube_man could make it so every time you join the server it says some like "check the rules command-/rules"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom