Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I don’t know why but they make it so easy to break rules. First, you can’t even delete your posts so once it’s there you gotta leave it there. You can report yourself but that can just end up getting yourself banned.

I feel like we should be able to delete our own posts. You can end up violating a rule and can’t do anything about it.

remember, if you necro post on a thread, it bumps it to the top of it’s section. deleting the post also removes the bump.

Now for rule 3.12 they just ban you even when you did nothing wrong. I feel like they should make it 2-3 warnings and change the way it’s handled. The thing is if you reply to a person it alerts them, but you can’t delete your post to fix that, and you can’t reply in an edit, which forces you to make another post. Remember anything you do here is irreversible, which I TOTALLY think is the stupidest thing ever.

here are my bans so far

1. swearing - (forgot it isn’t allowed here lol I was new)

2. necroposting (didn’t even get a waning before I did it)
3. Necroposting ( I couldn’t delete my bump lol cause they banned me
4. 3.12 (it came out of nowhere. Just because I’m active on the CubeCraft forums doesn’t mean you should ban me!)
5. Necroposting (yes, again!)
6. 3.12 (I don’t know why they even do this because I don’t even message farm and if i post a lot it’s either because I’m bored or want attention)

so yeah they need to do something about that, the current system is kinda stupid, I feel like another staff member would be dumb enough to ban me 14d or 30d (forgot the punishment track) again for rule 3.12 even though it wasn’t even my fault and I didn’t even do My phone is weird and sometimes makes me post before I even finish my sentences so I gotta continue it in a new post.

rule 3.8 new punishment track: warning - warning - ban 24h - ban 72h - ban 7d - ban 14d - ban 30d - ban 90d (no permanent ban)
Conclusion: rule 3.8 needs to be handled differently and 3.12 should be removed.

exception: Person is posting 1 message per minute and isn’t even using complete sentences (<4 words)

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t know why but they make it so easy to break rules. First, you can’t even delete your posts so once it’s there you gotta leave it there. You can report yourself but that can just end up getting yourself banned.

I feel like we should be able to delete our own posts. You can end up violating a rule and can’t do anything about it.

remember, if you necro post on a thread, it bumps it to the top of it’s section. deleting the post also removes the bump.

Now for rule 3.12 they just ban you even when you did nothing wrong. I feel like they should make it 2-3 warnings and change the way it’s handled. The thing is if you reply to a person it alerts them, but you can’t delete your post to fix that, and you can’t reply in an edit, which forces you to make another post. Remember anything you do here is irreversible, which I TOTALLY think is the stupidest thing ever.

here are my bans so far

1. swearing - (forgot it isn’t allowed here lol I was new)

2. necroposting (didn’t even get a waning before I did it)
3. Necroposting ( I couldn’t delete my bump lol cause they banned me
4. 3.12 (it came out of nowhere. Just because I’m active on the CubeCraft forums doesn’t mean you should ban me!)
5. Necroposting (yes, again!)
6. 3.12 (I don’t know why they even do this because I don’t even message farm and if i post a lot it’s either because I’m bored or want attention)

so yeah they need to do something about that, the current system is kinda stupid, I feel like another staff member would be dumb enough to ban me 14d or 30d (forgot the punishment track) again for rule 3.12 even though it wasn’t even my fault and I didn’t even do My phone is weird and sometimes makes me post before I even finish my sentences so I gotta continue it in a new post.

rule 3.8 new punishment track: warning - warning - ban 24h - ban 72h - ban 7d - ban 14d - ban 30d - ban 90d (no permanent ban)
Conclusion: rule 3.8 needs to be handled differently and 3.12 should be removed.

exception: Person is posting 1 message per minute and isn’t even using complete sentences (<4 words)
I disagree:disagree:, because these rules are good enough just don't break them.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Rule 3.12 is the best rule, like and post farmers are annoying

Last edited:

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I do agree that it would be handy to be able to delete your own messages, it happens quite some times that people post the same message twice because their phone lets them down.

But rule number 3.12 is very clear and should not be changed, if you wish to have your messages removed you can always request a staff member to do so in #staff-help in the Cubecraft Discord server. This prevents you from getting warned/banned and any other misunderstandings regarding your message(s)

datercero

Dec 24, 2021
Excessive liking and posting just to boost your profile stats is reasonable for punishment. I’m new to the forums, but I’ve already seen people posting on player’s threads with less than 4 words, like you said. Sure, it shows your opinion but you should elaborate on your opinion. For liking/reacting messages, you can always reply them individually—instead of liking/reacting to their threads. This would prevent any punishments under the 3.12 rule for liking, and that goes as well for posting. It’s a good rule of thumb to triple (yes, triple) check the rules before posting on anyone’s thread. Hope this helps!

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Excessive liking and posting just to boost your profile stats is reasonable for punishment. I’m new to the forums, but I’ve already seen people posting on player’s threads with less than 4 words, like you said. Sure, it shows your opinion but you should elaborate on your opinion. For liking/reacting messages, you can always reply them individually—instead of liking/reacting to their threads. This would prevent any punishments under the 3.12 rule for liking, and that goes as well for posting. It’s a good rule of thumb to triple (yes, triple) check the rules before posting on anyone’s thread. Hope this helps!
Dang but I’m not like spamming or reactions farming though I can get in an argument with someone and I can type a whole paragraph and they still decide to ban me anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom