Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
Hello, this suggestion is about rule 1.3, there are some vague and empty points in this rule that could be improved.

Like the fact that the "Debounce Time" is banable even if it is not specified.

The suggestion I bring is this:

-That in the left click or button destined to make hits there is a limit of click per second, what I see more feasible at this point is to limit it to 15, since most mice can do 14-15 cps with jitterclick, in addition If a user exceeds 20 clicks per second, their hits will not begin to be detected.

-As for the right click or the button destined to put blocks, what I see as more viable is to allow all the click methods, such as drag-click, butterfly click, etc.

Since making more clicks on the right click does not give you a very great advantage, it only serves to save you from falling into the void in some cases, since in bedrock there is the jump bridge.

React with :agree: if you agree.
React with :unsure: if you are unsure of the suggestion, and say why.
React with :disagree:if you disagree with the suggestion, and say why.

Last edited:

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
I think It would be very unfair to mobile players and console players D:
The main idea of mine was to propose a limit of clicks per second of 15, I think this is fair for everyone, because although the debounce time is banable there are still people who use it, and it does more than 20 cps, as for the right click you can use any lcick method currently, since the anticheat does not detect it.
-That in the left click or button destined to make hits there is a limit of click per second, what I see more feasible at this point is to limit it to 15, since most mice can do 14-15 cps with jitterclick, in addition If a user exceeds 20 clicks per second, their hits will not begin to be detected.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: meliodas9463808
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats! :)
Kloska wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!! :D
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis! :)
privqted wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back gangster
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Top Bottom