Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to play on an RPG server?

• Yes!

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • No!

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters

GlenCurtis

Oct 16, 2019
Charlotte, USA
I think that it's an awesome idea! RPG is my favourite game genre, it's the most interesting concept. I have never tried to play on a minecraft rpg server. I've been playing a lot of other different rpg's - The Witcher 3, The Elder Scrolls Skyrim, World of Warcraft and many others, and all of them are just wonderful. However, the best one is Diablo 2, because of it's unique gameplay. I loved this game even more after I have found d2king diablo 2 items sale. A rpg minecraft server is a really cool idea, I will definitely play on that server!

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
I think that it's an awesome idea! RPG is my favourite game genre, it's the most interesting concept. I have never tried to play on a minecraft rpg server. I've been playing a lot of other different rpg's - The Witcher 3, The Elder Scrolls Skyrim, World of Warcraft and many others, and all of them are just wonderful. However, the best one is Diablo 2, because of it's unique gameplay. I loved this game even more after I have found d2king diablo 2 items sale. A rpg minecraft server is a really cool idea, I will definitely play on that server!
(2015)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom